Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 825

budfox12:
hi can somebody make this indicators into multi time frame indicators.adr_1.mq4advanced_adx.mq4

Hi Budfox12, made the adx mtf.

Files:

Hi Maiden,

can you tell me where I can download the indicator you have on your chart that shows the spread,symbol and swap charges for long and short?

john1368:
Hi Maiden, can you tell me where I can download the indicator you have on your chart that shows the spread,symbol and swap charges for long and short?

john

you can download it from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

arak_fx:
Thanks but please attention and guide for resolve that :

on my chart red and yellow arrow is my old indicator that attached and pink arrow is for your indicator attached.

my purpose is filter for remove yellow arrow that is blue.

your indicator that attached is not my purpose because your indicator remove true and false arrow that are red and yellow color. but on this chart red arrow is true and i have filter yellow arrow that is noise .

simple and summary my apply :

i have zero line signal but when :

buy arrow smma21>34

sell arrow smma21<34

What is resolve ?

Thank you

Hi Maiden

i found resolve . please change indicator to this :

if on m5 AO zero line cross above 0 and on m15 AO>0 then show buy arrow.

if on m5 AO zero line cross below 0 and on m15 AO<0 then show sell arrow.

please select time frame with operator.

thanks.

Thank you )

arak_fx:
Hi Maiden

i found resolve . please change indicator to this :

thanks.

arak_fx

Combining signals from 2 time frames into a signle signal is never a good idea (due to the multi time frame nature)

mladen:
arak_fx Combining signals from 2 time frames into a signle signal is never a good idea (due to the multi time frame nature)

i know but i tested that because on my system arrow is very much and i want that change for my indicator.

please help me and do it.

Thanks

I know mladen i showed a pic with red arrow .where rsi cross 50 line but sidus arrow appear on the ema crosses i want arrow on a rsi crosses after confirmation on ema crosses

Rocktheedge:
I know mladen i showed a pic with red arrow .where rsi cross 50 line but sidus arrow appear on the ema crosses i want arrow on a rsi crosses after confirmation on ema crosses

Sorry, but I do not understand what are you asking

That indicator is showing arrows when both conditions are fulfilled (ie: one is confirming the other - there is no other way to do that)

HI

please change indicator to this :

thanks.

Files:
Reason: