[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 531

Ekburg:

thank you, is there an answer to the question I asked earlier?)

there are additional functions that terminate the terminal, e.g. CloseTerminal() https://forum.mql4.com/ru/11287/page49#104688

i have a big question! no EA is trading and nothing happens in the tester.

Help please! What am I doing wrong?

Hello. could not find it, I am writing here. is there any modification of the trend line that has an alert when it touches the price? if anyone has seen it somewhere or already has it (I love this word))) please write to me)

RocketTrend:
Hello. i couldn't find it, so i'm writing it here. is there any modification of the trend line that has an alert when it touches the price? if anyone has seen it somewhere or already has it (i love this word))), please write me)

The trend line does not have an alert - it is an object. It has properties. You can make a code that, when the price touches the line, it will alert and move the line and do stuff, but the line that has the alert does not exist.

tonnar:

Well, who knows what you are doing and whether your EAs may trade or not? You may say, "I'm doing it this way and that way, what's wrong with me? You haven't shown any advisors, so how can you decide why you are not able to trade with an EA?

tonnar:

Therecan be ∞ : EA not turned on, bugs in the code, EA is working but not opening deals and you feel it is not working etc. It is not clear from these symptoms what the patient is sick with.

I advise to start by checking the code. I use Print(""); after any period of code in the input criterion part. If there is no text, then there is no action, but if there is, but until a certain point, then you will know what is broken :)

Usual_Trader:

there are additional functions that close the terminal, e.g. CloseTerminal() https://forum.mql4.com/ru/11287/page49#104688
Maybe you should not close the whole terminal for the sake of one EA! - Or just de-energize the house to be safe! ;)

TarasBY:
Shouldn't we shut down the whole terminal for the sake of one EA?! - or should we power down the house just to be safe?! ;)
Yeah, and if it's on a VPS, shut down the whole office :)

Here's an interesting one. The code I discussed earlier works if all the conditions are split, like this.

In this form, the string with that complex ife is left just so, the split ifes work. However, logically, I don't see any error in the complex ife!

bool CCInapravlenie=false;Print("CCI_50S ", CCI_50S  ,"    CCI_50 ", CCI_50 , "   CCInapravlenie ", CCInapravlenie );
 if( CCI_50S>100&&CCI_50<100)CCInapravlenie=true;            Print("CCI_50S ", CCI_50S  ,"    CCI_50 ", CCI_50 , "   CCI_50S>100&&CCI_50<100 ",  CCI_50S>100&&CCI_50<100 );
 if( CCI_50S>0&&CCI_50<0) CCInapravlenie=true;               Print("CCI_50S ", CCI_50S  ,"    CCI_50 ", CCI_50 , "   CCI_50S>0&&CCI_50<0 ",  CCI_50S>0&&CCI_50<0 );
 if( CCI_50S>-100&&CCI_50<-100 )CCInapravlenie=true;         Print("CCI_50S ", CCI_50S  ,"    CCI_50 ", CCI_50 , "   CCI_50S>-100&&CCI_50<-100  ",  CCI_50S>-100&&CCI_50<-100  );

if( CCI_50S>100&&CCI_50<100 ||CCI_50S>0&&CCI_50<0|| CCI_50S>-100&&CCI_50<-100  )CCInapravlenie=true;

if(CCInapravlenie){   imja = DoubleToStr(Time[0], 0); // название объекта;
  ObjectCreate(imja, 22, 0, iTime(NULL,0,0),iLow(NULL,0,0)-0.0001);ObjectSet(imja, OBJPROP_ARROWCODE, 241);
ObjectSet(imja, OBJPROP_COLOR , Yellow); // стрелка вниз под баром
  }//&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Reason: