Indicators with alerts/signal - page 672

lover
lover  
mrtools:
Lover, Know there's one around but couldn't find it, so made this one.

Thanks ya going to check this indicator out now on one min chart to check out how it works quickly but mr tools i am really greatful the efforts u put in here to help others out,,,, i bet u trade using robots hehehehe or harry potter wand hehehee i dont know but thanks for helping me out.

lover
lover  
mrtools:
Lover, Know there's one around but couldn't find it, so made this one.

checked it out it works out properly n i am very greatful to this,

I was wondering just wondering ok hehehehe, that is it possible to make this indicator that u created into a EA that will place a buy when the candle is closed above the moving average n close the trade when the candle is closed below it n open a sell. very simple ea no fancy take profits stop loss or mm settings init, only lot size and ma parameters, if u can do that then it would be really good :D mr tools

William Snyder
William Snyder  
lover:
checked it out it works out properly n i am very greatful to this, I was wondering just wondering ok hehehehe, that is it possible to make this indicator that u created into a EA that will place a buy when the candle is closed above the moving average n close the trade when the candle is closed below it n open a sell. very simple ea no fancy take profits stop loss or mm settings init, only lot size and ma parameters, if u can do that then it would be really good :D mr tools

Lover,

There are some price cross ma EA's in this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176978

chartista
chartista  
mladen:
Okoli

As far as I see that indicator is already a mtf (just set the minutes to desired time frame)

Other than that is is a macd and as far as I know there are already macd indicators that are made to work that way

Is there anyway to place arrows on the chart. That was my only request once again. Thank you!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
chartista:
Is there anyway to place arrows on the chart. That was my only request once again. Thank you!

One version of macd with on chart arrows is here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018

KT
KT  
mrtools:
Protrade try them out now, think I got them to what your looking for. BTW from what I could see the 1-1212 was good according to your conditions.

Mr Tools, I got 9/10 winning trades yesterday with the 1-12-12 pattern. I am having more success with these patterns than lagging indicators lol. Now since an EA was requested earlier, I’m wondering if an EA can be made from this pattern. I read somewhere that the settings below may work with candle patterns since the life of the trade is so short. But if you have better settings, please adjust. Someone wrote a test EA for the 212 pattern (attached) which you can reference if needed, but that pattern is not as reliable as the 1-12-12 from my tests. Thanks.

Stop loss=80

take profit=200

trailing stop=300

risk percentage=0.01

fixed lots=0

close on opposite signal=false

close after one bar=false

KT
KT  
mrtools:
Protrade try them out now, think I got them to what your looking for. BTW from what I could see the 1-1212 was good according to your conditions.

Hey Mr Tools, thanks. I also found this code and put it on the indicators. It not only takes out the false alerts after the patterns but it also finds more patterns that the other indies were missing for some reason. I tested it on the 1 min chart to see. Don't know why it works lol. Hope you can incorporate it into the EA if EAs work in the same way.

datetime LastAlertTime = 10;

if ( TimeCurrent() > LastAlertTime + (Period() * 60) )

LastAlertTime = TimeCurrent();

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
protrade:
Hey Mr Tools, thanks. I also found this code and put it on the indicators. It not only takes out the false alerts after the patterns but it also finds more patterns that the other indies were missing for some reason. I tested it on the 1 min chart to see. Don't know why it works lol. Hope you can incorporate it into the EA if EAs work in the same way.

datetime LastAlertTime = 10;

if ( TimeCurrent() > LastAlertTime + (Period() * 60) )

LastAlertTime = TimeCurrent();

protrade

That code will assign the value of the current broker time to LastAlertTime as soon as it is executed (current broker time is the time of the last tick received from the broker)

chirag77
chirag77  
protrade:
Mr Tools, I got 9/10 winning trades yesterday with the 1-12-12 pattern. I am having more success with these patterns than lagging indicators lol. Now since an EA was requested earlier, I’m wondering if an EA can be made from this pattern. I read somewhere that the settings below may work with candle patterns since the life of the trade is so short. But if you have better settings, please adjust. Someone wrote a test EA for the 212 pattern (attached) which you can reference if needed, but that pattern is not as reliable as the 1-12-12 from my tests. Thanks.

Stop loss=80

take profit=200

trailing stop=300

risk percentage=0.01

fixed lots=0

close on opposite signal=false

close after one bar=false

You can filter this arrow signal of indicator by entry buy order in lower buy zone and sell order in upper sell zone indicated by fibozone indicator in attachment.

Files:
KT
KT  
mladen:
protrade That code will assign the value of the current broker time to LastAlertTime as soon as it is executed (current broker time is the time of the last tick received from the broker)

Thanks Mladen for the info. I'm using MT4 and it's sure making a big difference.