Repainting indicators - page 31

And could you recommend me a better written version?

skatedude:
And could you recommend me a better written version?

You can try using the version from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page20 (ps: they are going to have different values when in mtf mode - different way of calculating the signal line) and as you will see, they are not exactly the same as far as the look and the feel is concerned

Well I'm not planning on using it on any timeframe other than the actual chart's tf, so I rekon it should work just fine.

renamed super signals : bosts_1.mq4

Files:
bosts_1.mq4  4 kb

Repainting : exit_signal.ex4

Files:

One more :

They say that this one repaints

pipsbaz.ex4
Files:
pipsbaz.ex4  18 kb
pips_baz.png  36 kb

Repaints (badly)

Files:

Can anyone tell me if this indicator is repainting or not? I did a short back test but the lines doesnt change so..

Do you think its a good indicator for identifying breakouts or are there better ones that could be useful to identify breakouts?

I also tested "true breakout system" but the new bar always change with a higher price level. So it is repainting or did i understand there something wrong (because the manual says its not).

indicators like: turtletradingchannel, stretchbreakout and and and are not useful to me because they are nearby the actual price so that there are many fake breakouts.

fractalsmod_1.mq4

Files:

Mathes14:
Can anyone tell me if this indicator is repainting or not? I did a short back test but the lines doesnt change so..

Do you think its a good indicator for identifying breakouts or are there better ones that could be useful to identify breakouts?

I also tested "true breakout system" but the new bar always change with a higher price level. So it is repainting or did i understand there something wrong (because the manual says its not).

indicators like: turtletradingchannel, stretchbreakout and and and are not useful to me because they are nearby the actual price so that there are many fake breakouts.

fractalsmod_1.mq4

Mathes14

Yes it does (up to rightbars bars back)

Reason: