Indicators with alerts/signal - page 670

lover
lover  
mrtools:
Lover, since you are only interested in the mid line hopefully its ok I simplified the indicator somewhat to just use the midline in its drawing, and added the alerts on the mid line cross.

Thanks ya very much mrtools i am gonna check it out in the metatrader now if any probs i will let ya know.

lover
lover  

mr tools just like the one u created for me which is much appreciated cuz i checked it works awesomely ofcourse n exactly what i wanted thanks ya again , but i have another favour to ask so just like the one u created on the donchian. is it possible to have an indicator that will draw a moving average n alert if candle closes above or below the moving average and on the touch on the moving average too, hehehehehe if so puhleaseeeeee give its

nadeembhatti
nadeembhatti  

hi chartista,

any idea how u use this indicator??

chartista
chartista  
nad22:
hi chartista, any idea how u use this indicator??

i use 0, 3, 8, 9 for the settings and use the first either bear or bull signal after the yellow (do not trade) zone. That is why it would be helpful to have the arrows on the chart.

Karl
Karl  

Hello, I would like to ask. What stands for KDJ? Is it possible to make a slope histogram between green and rad lines? Thank You.

Files:
kdj.png 33 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
akrolytis:
Hello, I would like to ask. What stands for KDJ? Is it possible to make a slope histogram between green and rad lines? Thank You.

This is the best description I have found and that can explain all bout "KDJ" indicator:

KDJ

Type

Momentum Indicator, using a divergence line

How does it work?

The KDJ indicator is actually a derived form of the Stochastic with the only difference being an extra line called the J line.

The J line represents the divergence of the %D value from the %K. The value of J can go beyond [0, 100] for %K and %D lines on the chart.

Trading Signals

A negative value of J combined with %K and %D at the bottom range indicates a strong over sold signal.

Likewise, when the J value goes above 100, combined with %K and %D at the top range, it will indicate a strong over bought signal.

Adil Syed
Adil Syed  
mladen:
This is the best description I have found and that can explain all bout "KDJ" indicator:

Hi Mladen,

While I await your response to my FXCorrelator issue (Postings 6663/6667) - Can I request you to please tell me where Do I find the KDJ indicator mentioned here or can you post it here ?

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
humble_trader:
Hi Mladen,

While I await your response to my FXCorrelator issue (Postings 6663/6667) - Can I request you to please tell me where Do I find the KDJ indicator mentioned here or can you post it here ?

Thanks

humble_trader

You can find one version of KDJ here : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page319#comment_694759

Karl
Karl  
humble_trader:
Hi Mladen,

Thanks

Here you go: https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/125/kdj_mtf_1.mq4

okoli
okoli  
chartista:
i use 0, 3, 8, 9 for the settings and use the first either bear or bull signal after the yellow (do not trade) zone. That is why it would be helpful to have the arrows on the chart.

Mr Mladen and Mr Tools,

Please, may I join, Chartista to request that the indicator he attached above be made an MTF indicator in addition to the arrow request.

Thank you as we await your mmuch appreciated response.

Okoli