Indicators with alerts/signal - page 676

fractaluri.mq4

Hi,

Mrtools or mladen could you add an audio alert that only happens if a bar, at its close, has an arrow?

Thanks

Files:

Sorry, double post

mrtools sorry to disturb but i am still waiting for the double top or double bottom indicator with alert. Hope you have not forgotten. Thanks in advance

nuc:
fractaluri.mq4

Hi,

Mrtools or mladen could you add an audio alert that only happens if a bar, at its close, has an arrow?

Thanks

Hi Nuc,

Sorry that indicator is a repainter, and alerts wouldn't work very well on it.

samuelkanu:
mrtools sorry to disturb but i am still waiting for the double top or double bottom indicator with alert. Hope you have not forgotten. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu,

Not disturbing , I answered you here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page454 and still looking for one.

Hi mrtools,

Thanks for the reply. Looking at fractaluri, it only repaints while the current bar is open and the price is changing. Once the bar closes, I don't see the arrow changing. Which is why an alert, if there is an a arrow upon bar close, would be cool. If the alert has to come at the open of the next bar, which is after the arrow bar, that would be great also.

Thanks

hi there thx all in advance iwant to add alerts to this indicator the trend lord indicator so when the histogram go blue it alerts me and when it went red it also alert me like the macd thats it and my yrading strategy with this indicato is

the h1 timeframe pairs gbpusd usdchf usdjpy audusd buy when its blue sell when its red take profit 15 pip no stoploss and close if you have reversal signal trendlord_dolfin.ex4

Files:

also i would like to have email alerts also iam very thankful for you

nuc:
Hi mrtools,

Thanks for the reply. Looking at fractaluri, it only repaints while the current bar is open and the price is changing. Once the bar closes, I don't see the arrow changing. Which is why an alert, if there is an a arrow upon bar close, would be cool. If the alert has to come at the open of the next bar, which is after the arrow bar, that would be great also.

Thanks

Hello Nuc,

Added the alerts.

Files:

zoroxzyad:
hi there thx all in advance iwant to add alerts to this indicator the trend lord indicator so when the histogram go blue it alerts me and when it went red it also alert me like the macd thats it and my yrading strategy with this indicato is the h1 timeframe pairs gbpusd usdchf usdjpy audusd buy when its blue sell when its red take profit 15 pip no stoploss and close if you have reversal signal trendlord_dolfin.ex4

zoroxzyad

Take a look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page404

Reason: