Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1136

hi mladen yes you are right, the lines keep changing, wanted the alerts as there are so many currencies and commodities which are trading and which have crossed the upper or the lower yellow lines...... wanted alerts only for those yellow lines. Which prices are broken down and vice versa.

Not for signaling or taking a trade.

hi mrtools and mladen there are alerts in one indicator can u please help in adding alerts to another i.e SIXTH SCREEN V3.6. alert is there in this indi. sixths_abc_opt_alert.mq4 can u please add alert to this sixths_screen_ver_3.6.mq4 . thanks in advance

Dearmladen/mrtools !

I found this indicator from web, very helpful in trading, but without alert I would not know when the SR line appear, no source code available, do you have or know any indicator similar and with alert.forex_strategist_sr.ex4

Thanks in advance!

With best regards,

Daniel

Files:

cesande:
Any idea why I am not able to get alerts to work on band break on this one?

Bollinger bands_mtf+2alerts nmc

I have tried all different settings with current on and off and still can't get alert when price breaks or closes past outer bands.

Thoughts?

Cesande, just retested them and got alerts.

Hello Mr.Tools/Mladen

How are you guys?

Can you please add an alert on close of current bar when the color changes?

Thanks a million in advance.

Thank you mntiwana, i will work with it and see if i get what i'm looking for..

Kind Regards

stallion777:
Hello Mr.Tools/Mladen

How are you guys?

Can you please add an alert on close of current bar when the color changes?

Thanks a million in advance.

stallion777

If you use any adx cross indicator you will get alerts on the exactly same places as that indicator

hi, i was wondering if someone could please add a pop up alert to this indicator. i would like it to show trade direction and currency. thank you

Files:
platinum.mq4  3 kb

binarykel:
hi, i was wondering if someone could please add a pop up alert to this indicator. i would like it to show trade direction and currency. thank you

Could you please post original (non-decompiled) source code so that it can be altered)?

mrtools:
Cesande, just retested them and got alerts.

I just tried again mrtools and with these settings I get no alerts still.

Is it the MAMode Deviation setting or something that could be the culprit?

Files:
bb-no-alert.jpg  49 kb
Reason: