dear mladen i need

4 time frame fractal-adjuctable

without alert

zigzagtriad-mtf+alerts nmc

without alert

fractals-adjustable period & alert

without alert

please alert make me tension help me how to turn it off

Hi Mikocairo55, on all of them simply set alertsOn to false.

qualm01:
Dear Mr.Tools and Mladen, I guess i find the correct word for what i am looking that is interpolated MTF CCI..There are other MTF indicators which are stochastic RSI with an interpolated versions on other forums..But there is no CCI..Here are some pictures for demonstration about stochastic.But i need CCI version..I hope you can make it...Thnx in advance.Have plenty of pips..

That is not interpolated indicator

sebastianK:
That is not interpolated indicator

It's ok, actually he meant "non smoothed"

Mr M

Mr T

Can you tell me why the 1Hr and M30 and even M15 are giving different signals with the same indy

can you check the code pls

or MTF so M60 is showing on M30 M15 M5 so its same

Thanks

Files:
eurusdh1_3.png  37 kb
eurusdm30.png  41 kb
pvdflv1.mq4  2 kb

rkhan1:
Mr M

Mr T

Can you tell me why the 1Hr and M30 and even M15 are giving different signals with the same indy

can you check the code pls

or MTF so M60 is showing on M30 M15 M5 so its same

Thanks

Because that is not a multi time frame indicator. It calculates values for the current time frame and values will be different for each and every time frame

Hello Mr.Tools

Hope everything is oke.The indicator u recomend me is oke but still not sensitive enough for my taste.When i change smooth parameter settings to 1 it is act like basic CCI nrp & mtf but it is still repainting the current bar when cci period is too small..When i try to change smooth paramter to a number which is smaller than 1 like 0.5 the indicator did not display i mean indicator window is blank..Can you modify it to allow to set smooth parameters like 0.1,0.2,0.5 etc if it is possible?

Thnx in advance and have plenty of pips..

ok Mr M

I will keep testing with this , thanks for clarifying

is it possible to add shift to this indy V or H to supertrend indy

also do you know where the MTF version of StepMA_sashken_v2 is

Thanks

Files:

rkhan1:
ok Mr M

I will keep testing with this , thanks for clarifying

is it possible to add shift to this indy V or H to supertrend indy

also do you know where the MTF version of StepMA_sashken_v2 is

Thanks

rkhan1

For stepma sashken check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176294

qualm01:
Hello Mr.Tools

Hope everything is oke.The indicator u recomend me is oke but still not sensitive enough for my taste.When i change smooth parameter settings to 1 it is act like basic CCI nrp & mtf but it is still repainting the current bar when cci period is too small..When i try to change smooth paramter to a number which is smaller than 1 like 0.5 the indicator did not display i mean indicator window is blank..Can you modify it to allow to set smooth parameters like 0.1,0.2,0.5 etc if it is possible?

Thnx in advance and have plenty of pips..

Hello Qualm01, that or any properly coded indicator will repaint on the current open bar regardless of your smooth setting, once the bar is closed it will not repaint.

Reason: