Indicators with alerts/signal - page 673

Sampson Shiloba
Sampson Shiloba  

Hello again folks, can someone add alerts to this RVI for when RVI crosses over signal.

rvi__mtf.mq4

Files:
rvi__mtf.mq4 5 kb
Fady
Fady  

hi all i search for as accurate signal indicator with arrow and alert to help me to trade with it in binary option

William Snyder
William Snyder  
shilox:
Hello again folks, can someone add alerts to this RVI for when RVI crosses over signal. rvi__mtf.mq4

Hello Shilox,

Added the rvi and signal cross alerts.

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
protrade:
Mr Tools, I got 9/10 winning trades yesterday with the 1-12-12 pattern. I am having more success with these patterns than lagging indicators lol. Now since an EA was requested earlier, I’m wondering if an EA can be made from this pattern. I read somewhere that the settings below may work with candle patterns since the life of the trade is so short. But if you have better settings, please adjust. Someone wrote a test EA for the 212 pattern (attached) which you can reference if needed, but that pattern is not as reliable as the 1-12-12 from my tests. Thanks.

Stop loss=80

take profit=200

trailing stop=300

risk percentage=0.01

fixed lots=0

close on opposite signal=false

close after one bar=false

Protrade keep testing, maybe even start a thread and share your results, if after a month or so of manual testing and if all is still well then will make an EA.

KT
KT  
mrtools:
Protrade keep testing, maybe even start a thread and share your results, if after a month or so of manual testing and if all is still well then will make an EA.

Ok, will do. Thanks for helping me get this far. Most grateful.

Sampson Shiloba
Sampson Shiloba  
mrtools:
Hello Shilox, Added the rvi and signal cross alerts.

Thank you Mr Tools.

francoxxx
francoxxx  

Hi mrtools.

i need your help once again...

can you make a sound alert when the line touches the bands?

thanks in advance

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
fadyshehata:
hi all i search for as accurate signal indicator with arrow and alert to help me to trade with it in binary option

Hi Fadyshehata,

Would suggest you take your time and look around the forum, there are a lot of indicators here and best for you to find one your comfortable with and to match your trading style.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
francoxxx:
Hi mrtools.

i need your help once again...

can you make a sound alert when the line touches the bands?

thanks in advance

Hi Francoxxx,

Try this one, if you leave alertsOnCurrent = true, should alert on touch.

francoxxx
francoxxx  
mrtools:
Hi Francoxxx, Try this one, if you leave alertsOnCurrent = true, should alert on touch.

sorry mrtools but something wrong....

bands don't appear.