Indicators with alerts/signal - page 679

mrkeo86
mrkeo86  

Thank Mladen

I know. when i use with time frame M15, M30, H1 it is like my indicator. but when i use with time frame H4, D1 or W1 it is will don't like my indicator.

Please help

Thank!

mrkeo86
mrkeo86  

Hi

I am waiting for help.

Please help me.

Thank you

lover
lover  

good morning gurus mladen mrtools,

how are you all i bet pretty busy ehhh, i recently downloaded tim morris ma indicator that mladen guru posted, i also got a cross over alert indi for it thanks to guru mrtools hehehe, i need one more thing to complete my strategy n that is i need tim morris ma to sound alarm when candle touches it or closes above or below it, it would be amazing it would complete my entire strategy puhleaseee :D:D gurus before u go on a xmas holiday please look into this matter

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mrkeo86:
Hi

I am waiting for help.

Please help me.

Thank you

mrkeo86

I am not going to post pictures comparing all the time frames (even though I compared all the time frames) but when time frame in the version that mrtools posted is set to one time frame higher, the values from the indicator you posted and the one that mrtools posted are exactly the same for each and every time frame

lover
lover  
mrtools:
Lover, there is one on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

i downloaded indicators from that post first of all thank you , But there is a problem, this fibonacci indicator alerts when the price touches its lines which we can put any levels we want in it but the main important thing that i need in this is it needs to be a stationary fibonacci indicator like the ones mt4 gives which u can modify to where i can change its location in the chart make it bigger or smaller, it can load on the chart at its settings but then i should be able to move its position or make it bigger or smaller hehehe , it shouldnt keep adjusting to new highs our chart will make,

i learned from trying to trade in this two years is i should stick to old school indicators like moving average fibo sup res lines n higher time frame hehehe but ofcourse when it has alert it makes my job much easy n u gurus are an excellent blessings to that, so no matter how many times i thanks ya it would never be enough hehehehe

William Snyder
William Snyder  
lover:
good morning gurus mladen mrtools, how are you all i bet pretty busy ehhh, i recently downloaded tim morris ma indicator that mladen guru posted, i also got a cross over alert indi for it thanks to guru mrtools hehehe, i need one more thing to complete my strategy n that is i need tim morris ma to sound alarm when candle touches it or closes above or below it, it would be amazing it would complete my entire strategy puhleaseee :D:D gurus before u go on a xmas holiday please look into this matter

Lover, on the Tim Morris Ma + Ma Cross if you set the MaPeriod to 1 it will be the same as price crossing the Tim Morris mA.

mrkeo86
mrkeo86  
mladen:
mrkeo86 I am not going to post pictures comparing all the time frames (even though I compared all the time frames) but when time frame in the version that mrtools posted is set to one time frame higher, the values from the indicator you posted and the one that mrtools posted are exactly the same for each and every time frame

Thank Mladen

This is different:

Files:
m15_1.png 46 kb
m15_alert.png 44 kb
h4.png 40 kb
h4_alert.png 40 kb
d1.png 41 kb
mrkeo86
mrkeo86  

upper is my indicator

lower is mrtools's indicator with setup Time Frame: 240

D1 alert mrtools:

I know you are busy. please give me a little time

Please help me with my indicator.

I am very need it.

Please

Files:
d1_alert.png 42 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
mrkeo86:
upper is my indicator

lower is mrtools's indicator with setup Time Frame: 240

D1 alert mrtools:

I know you are busy. please give me a little time

Please help me with my indicator.

I am very need it.

Please

Again if you set the timeframe 1 timeframe higher on the version I posted you will get the same, that was the only way I could figure to get working alerts. If you look at the picture you will see they are the same if you set the timeframe 1 timeframe higher than your chart timeframe.

lover
lover  
mrtools:
Lover, on the Tim Morris Ma + Ma Cross if you set the MaPeriod to 1 it will be the same as price crossing the Tim Morris mA.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNN HOW DID I MISSED THAT !!!!! :P:P:P hehehehe u r right n i will color the ma none so it will look like only tim morris is on the chart cuz i am using the moving average alert too on it which is a separate indicator that u made, but thank u, this tweak solves the problem, now please is it possible to make the movable here n there on the screen fibonacci which i can make big or small n will give an alert when price touches it, it is the final key thing to my strategy or i will have to sit there watching it as it touches puhleaseeeeeeee