Indicators with alerts/signal - page 679

Can anyone change the alert posted by lover in post #5328.. I want the Bollitoucher1 indicator to give out the alert as soon as price touches the upper/lower band not wait until it closes and then give out the alert..Thank You in advance

johnjacob:
Can anyone change the alert posted by lover in post #5328.. I want the Bollitoucher1 indicator to give out the alert as soon as price touches the upper/lower band not wait until it closes and then give out the alert..Thank You in advance

Johnjacob, there is one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page354 and in your settings you change alertsOnCurrent to true you will get alerts while price is crossing the upper/lower band or touching.

mrtools:
Johnjacob, there is one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page354 and in your settings you change alertsOnCurrent to true you will get alerts while price is crossing the upper/lower band or touching.

Thank You very much

hlc_volumes.mq4

Asked the teacher to put this indicator into MT5 indicators. Thank you!

Files:

zhoujiafeng:
hlc_volumes.mq4 Asked the teacher to put this indicator into MT5 indicators. Thank you!

zhoujiafeng

This would be a metatader 5 version of that indicator

Files:
volumes_2.mq5  4 kb

Thank you! Thank you very much! This is what I want.

Please add alert

Happy Holidays to all.

Is it possible to add an alert to the attached indi when the price breaches the upper and lower channels? I do know that it repaints but it will be suitable for what I am doing. I am unable to find an indicator similar to it which draws a trend channel with alerts. If anyone has anything similar please share. Thank you.

rikiolivier

Files:

rikiolivier:
Happy Holidays to all.

Is it possible to add an alert to the attached indi when the price breaches the upper and lower channels? I do know that it repaints but it will be suitable for what I am doing. I am unable to find an indicator similar to it which draws a trend channel with alerts. If anyone has anything similar please share. Thank you.

rikiolivier

Hi Rikioliver,

Happy New Year, added the alerts, with this version you will have a choice between high/low crossing upper band/lower band or close price crossing upper band/lower band.

Dear Coders

Is it possible to add 'arrow when both line cross each other' with 'ma and price option separately for both periods' in attached indicator ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Files:

secretcode:
Dear Coders

Is it possible to add 'arrow when both line cross each other' with 'ma and price option separately for both periods' in attached indicator ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Secretcode, was able to add the Ma1 and Ma2 Types, but for the price, since ma2 is actually a MaArray of ma1 wasn't able to add a separate MaPrice for that and doubt it would have worked and don't think having a separate maType for the ma's will make much difference but it's there to try anyway.Oh yeah added the arrows.

Files:
Reason: