Indicators with alerts/signal - page 677

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Gann T3 high low activator with alerts added posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page23

marem2000
marem2000  

Please. Want to give an alert when touching the candle to the indicator. Sense once you touch the candle line indicator alert is given with the name of the currency in which it happened alert

Thanks for the great job you great with us

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
marem2000:
Please. Want to give an alert when touching the candle to the indicator. Sense once you touch the candle line indicator alert is given with the name of the currency in which it happened alert Thanks for the great job you great with us

Marem2000, that is a decompiled indicator for one and also is a badly repainting solar wind indicator.

marem2000
marem2000  

Thanks . mrtools

., But I know that this indicator repaint., But I need this demand is important for practical

I hope that you accomplish for me

William Snyder
William Snyder  
marem2000:
Thanks . mrtools

., But I know that this indicator repaint., But I need this demand is important for practical

I hope that you accomplish for me

I'm sorry Marem2000, but I don't work on decompiled indicators

mrkeo86
mrkeo86  
Dear mrtools and mladen

Please help me add alert on this indicator.

mtf-resistance-support_modify.mq4

when price cross line support or resistance

Thank you so much!

lover
lover  

hello to the pros n gurus, good morning

i am wondering if u can make an indicator which will be a cross over indicator which will alert when the tim morris ma will cross a normal simple ma . just wondering

Files:
banian
banian  

dear friends the base indicator repaints ....but the idea i liked it i was wishing if malden or mrtools could make a indicator like this(i am speaking of the baseindicator)i am sorry if i am wrong.......this is an indicator with entry an exit

Files:
untitled_8.png 100 kb
lover
lover  
banian:
dear friends the base indicator repaints ....but the idea i liked it i was wishing if malden or mrtools could make a indicator like this(i am speaking of the baseindicator)i am sorry if i am wrong.......this is an indicator with entry an exit

i think they both are enjoying xmas holidays early after harvesting gazillion pips from these jpy moves hehehe my guess is prolly caribbean or hawaii but they could also be in las vegas lol muahahahahah

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
banian:

Most of those indicators are freely available (and as you say they repaint or recalculate). FL23, for example, is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650/page13 or here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650/page13 (it is a renamed solar wind indicator).

Guess that the rest is the same : some other renamed indicators