Indicators with alerts/signal - page 669

KT
KT  
mrtools:
Protrade, try this one think it's pretty close to what your looking for.

Thanks Mr Tools. Yes it's exactly what I'm looking for. The arrows are surprisingly on point with this system. Looks like it may be profitable. Some of the DOWN arrows don't appear though. Can you check them?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
protrade:
Thanks Mr Tools. Yes it's exactly what I'm looking for. The arrows are surprisingly on point with this system. Looks like it may be profitable. Some of the DOWN arrows don't appear though. Can you check them?

Protrade, found my error , please try downloading it from the same post, should be fixed now.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
lover:
hello to all the gurus like mladen mrtools i am wondering if any of the pros in here knows if there is a doda donchian alert which alerts when the middle line or the single dotted line will give an alert when the candle close above or below it.would greatly apreciate it thanks you hope ya all had a great thanks giving hehehe n black friday shoppings

Hello Lover,

Could you please post your version of Doda Donchian, version I have it's not really a Donchian as I know it, and it's only showing the middle line. Also do you want to do away with the current alerts?

KT
KT  
mrtools:
Protrade, found my error , please try downloading it from the same post, should be fixed now.

Yeah that's it. Thanks very much.

harjeet
harjeet  

Hi all the code gurus,

will you please make changes to this indi so that it will give an alert when price will break out of it and a bar closes outside. please help me with this indi. link to the indi is here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page446

William Snyder
William Snyder  
harjeet:
Hi all the code gurus,

will you please make changes to this indi so that it will give an alert when price will break out of it and a bar closes outside. please help me with this indi. link to the indi is here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page446

Hi Harjeet,

Think this version will do what your looking for.

harjeet
harjeet  

Thanx a lot Mrtools for this indi. You have done a great favour to me. Now i don't have to sit in front of computer to look for setups. thanx again

lover
lover  

dd.mq4

mrtools:
Hello Lover, Could you please post your version of Doda Donchian, version I have it's not really a Donchian as I know it, and it's only showing the middle line. Also do you want to do away with the current alerts?

Thanks for the response mrtools u r right it shows just one dotted line but if u go in its color settings u will see that other lines are black by default, well i am only interested in that one dotted middle like if the candle closed above it it should give an alert n if candle closed below it , it should give an alert,. i have attached my version of the indicator which is giving alert when the candle touches the upper or lower lines of this doda donchian channel. i hope u can disable that alert feature which is already in this version of indicator i am uploading and only make it to where it will give alert when the candle closes above or below the dotted middle line.... thank you very much

Files:
dd.mq4 5 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
lover:
dd.mq4 Thanks for the response mrtools u r right it shows just one dotted line but if u go in its color settings u will see that other lines are black by default, well i am only interested in that one dotted middle like if the candle closed above it it should give an alert n if candle closed below it , it should give an alert,. i have attached my version of the indicator which is giving alert when the candle touches the upper or lower lines of this doda donchian channel. i hope u can disable that alert feature which is already in this version of indicator i am uploading and only make it to where it will give alert when the candle closes above or below the dotted middle line.... thank you very much

Lover, since you are only interested in the mid line hopefully its ok I simplified the indicator somewhat to just use the midline in its drawing, and added the alerts on the mid line cross.

Files:
chartista
chartista  

Hi to everyone! Ive been using this indicator with a lot of success.

I was wondering if it was possible to make the following indicator paint signal arrows on the actual chart instead of in the histogram window below? Thank you!

Files:
flattr2.mq4 4 kb