Trader
Trader  

Definitely works but like any indicator it is made only to be an assisting mechanism in your trading plan. I don't understand what else can be done with it as I have tested the Mr. Tools version out. Actually just help with and put my current trading system into a more confident decision making confirmation. Don't overlook good things. Thank you Mr. Tools!!

dmnik
dmnik  

Dear, Mladen and mrtools!

Could you paste the arrows accordingly,when he changes direction.

dmnik
dmnik  

Guys,need alert!

Thanks in advance.

Files:
super_sidus.rar 1309 kb
sidus.jpg 286 kb
inver61
inver61  

Please could you put arrows to change color, the price bars.

thankssignal_mantapz_v1.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DMNIK:
Guys,need alert! Thanks in advance.

DMNIK

Doubt that someone will make it (those are decompiled files)

William Snyder
William Snyder  
DMNIK:
Dear, Mladen and mrtools! Could you paste the arrows accordingly,when he changes direction.

DMNIK,

Those are all ex4 files, need the source code(non decompiled mt4 file) before we can modify them.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
inver61:
Please could you put arrows to change color, the price bars. thankssignal_mantapz_v1.mq4

Inver61,

Added the arrows.

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Please mrtools i dont know if this double top and double bottom indicator attached is good and if not which do you recommend? And if it is good please add sound alert for the currency pair when it occurs. Thanks in advance

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
Please mrtools i dont know if this double top and double bottom indicator attached is good and if not which do you recommend? And if it is good please add sound alert for the currency pair when it occurs. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, to me that indicator not too good, will see if I can find a better one and add alerts.

marem2000
marem2000  

please .give me an alert when it changes color and the closure of the candle