Indicators with alerts/signal - page 674

William Snyder
William Snyder  
francoxxx:
sorry mrtools but something wrong.... bands don't appear.

Francoxxx, think I found what could have been the problem, but can't really tell because the first version I posted was working for me, could you check this version I 'm posting and see if it's working for you.

francoxxx
francoxxx  
mrtools:
Francoxxx, think I found what could have been the problem, but can't really tell because the first version I posted was working for me, could you check this version I 'm posting and see if it's working for you.

ok,it's perfect now.

thanks mrtools

Fady
Fady  
mrtools:
Hi Fadyshehata, Would suggest you take your time and look around the forum, there are a lot of indicators here and best for you to find one your comfortable with and to match your trading style.

thx a lot for ur answer

but i just need ur experience

shampirlo
shampirlo  

how to attached the indicators in this page?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
shampirlo84:
how to attached the indicators in this page?

shampirlo84

Use the attachments tool (like on this example picture)

Files:
attach.gif 25 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fadyshehata:
thx a lot for ur answer but i just need ur experience

fadyshehata

What does the "but i just need ur experience" exactly mean?

If you mean experience with binary options, the majority will agree that binary options trading is as close to gambling as it gets and that, unfortunately, binary options brokers are quite frequently on the shady side of a regular business (those are the experiences so far). As of the rest : indicators for binary options are exactly the same as for regular symbols and charts. There is no difference whatsoever

shampirlo
shampirlo  

Thanks mladen. (btw a newbie here)

attached together the indicator which i need your help to put an alert/signal when ever the green line cross the red line and vice versa.

tdi-mtf_v1.03.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
shampirlo84:
Thanks mladen. (btw a newbie here)

attached together the indicator which i need your help to put an alert/signal when ever the green line cross the red line and vice versa.

tdi-mtf_v1.03.mq4

shampirlo84

That indicator needs "TDI_RT" too in order to work

Sampson Shiloba
Sampson Shiloba  
mrtools:
Hello Shilox, Added the rvi and signal cross alerts.

Hello MrTools, is it possible to give it arrows?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
shilox:
Hello MrTools, is it possible to give it arrows?

Hello Shilox,

Added the arrows.