Indicators with alerts/signal - page 671

hello to the pros n gurus, good morning

i am wondering if u can make an indicator which will be a cross over indicator which will alert when the tim morris ma will cross a normal simple ma . just wondering

Files:

dear friends the base indicator repaints ....but the idea i liked it i was wishing if malden or mrtools could make a indicator like this(i am speaking of the baseindicator)i am sorry if i am wrong.......this is an indicator with entry an exit

Files:
untitled_8.png  100 kb

banian:
dear friends the base indicator repaints ....but the idea i liked it i was wishing if malden or mrtools could make a indicator like this(i am speaking of the baseindicator)i am sorry if i am wrong.......this is an indicator with entry an exit

i think they both are enjoying xmas holidays early after harvesting gazillion pips from these jpy moves hehehe my guess is prolly caribbean or hawaii but they could also be in las vegas lol muahahahahah

banian:

Most of those indicators are freely available (and as you say they repaint or recalculate). FL23, for example, is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650/page13 or here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650/page13 (it is a renamed solar wind indicator).

Guess that the rest is the same : some other renamed indicators

mrkeo86:
Dear mrtools and mladen

Please help me add alert on this indicator.

mtf-resistance-support_modify.mq4

when price cross line support or resistance

Thank you so much!

Hello Mrkeo86,

Made this version, for it to work like the one you posted simply add one time frame to your chart time frame and it will be the same, for example if on an hourly chart and you want it the same as the one you posted change your indicator setting to H4 or 240, and it will be the same.

The alerts haven't been tested but they should work as price crosses the fractal support and resistance points

mrtools:
Hello Mrkeo86,

Made this version, for it to work like the one you posted simply add one time frame to your chart time frame and it will be the same, for example if on an hourly chart and you want it the same as the one you posted change your indicator setting to H4 or 240, and it will be the same.

The alerts haven't been tested but they should work as price crosses the fractal support and resistance points

hello gurus mladen mrtools the masters of forex

i want to know is it possible to have a alert cross over indicator for tim morris ma with a simple ma all in one indicator just wondering n many many thanks for the ea mladen greaty job from ya n humble acceptence from me

lover:
hello to the pros n gurus, good morning i am wondering if u can make an indicator which will be a cross over indicator which will alert when the tim morris ma will cross a normal simple ma . just wondering

Hello Lover,

Made the Tim Morris Ma and ma cross indicator with alerts.

mrtools:
Hello Lover, Made the Tim Morris Ma and ma cross indicator with alerts.

i am really fascinated by this and now i am sure that mrtools n mladen both have a harry potter wand

mrtools:
Hello Mrkeo86,

Thank Mrtools.

But my MTF indicator modifyed. Please add alert for me. I tested but it don't like my MTF indicator.

Please help me.

Thank you so much!

good morning to the gurus mladen mrtools hehehe wow its cold over here on this saturday hope u guys are having a great weekend

i am just curious if u know a fibonacci indicator that will alert if price touches any of its levels say 50 38 any levels n all of those levels should be customizable to any level we would want also it should have options to add more levels to it hehehhe please enlighten me about this, have a great weekend

Reason: