MT5 Moving Average Touch Indicator

Hi All

I have been searching for an indicator for MT5 that will generate an alert when the candle touches the MA. I have found several that generate the alert once the candle crosses and closes above/below the MA but that isn't what I need. From my searching there seem to be many people looking for the same indicator - I did find one for Mt4 but not MT5.

Can any one help please.

Thank you

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it.
  2. Beg at
  3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.
    If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help

karl99r:

Hi All

I have been searching for an indicator for MT5 that will generate an alert when the candle touches the MA. I have found several that generate the alert once the candle crosses and closes above/below the MA but that isn't what I need. From my searching there seem to be many people looking for the same indicator - I did find one for Mt4 but not MT5.

Can any one help please.

Thank you

learn to program man, this is not so difficult (specially with your strat) and this is the most valuable skill you can learn

Jean Francois Le Bas:

learn to program man, this is not so difficult (specially with your strat) and this is the most valuable skill you can learn

Please write correct English as much as possible. Uppercase and punctuation are not optional. Abbreviations are strongly not recommended.

And my personal advice about using "man" is a great scepticism, it's a lack of respect and you are not even sure you talk to a man or a woman. It's street language which should never be used in written communication.

Reason: