Indicators with alerts/signal - page 668

fadyshehata:
thx a lot for ur answer but i just need ur experience

fadyshehata

What does the "but i just need ur experience" exactly mean?

If you mean experience with binary options, the majority will agree that binary options trading is as close to gambling as it gets and that, unfortunately, binary options brokers are quite frequently on the shady side of a regular business (those are the experiences so far). As of the rest : indicators for binary options are exactly the same as for regular symbols and charts. There is no difference whatsoever

Thanks mladen. (btw a newbie here)

attached together the indicator which i need your help to put an alert/signal when ever the green line cross the red line and vice versa.

tdi-mtf_v1.03.mq4

Files:

shampirlo84:
Thanks mladen. (btw a newbie here)

attached together the indicator which i need your help to put an alert/signal when ever the green line cross the red line and vice versa.

tdi-mtf_v1.03.mq4

shampirlo84

That indicator needs "TDI_RT" too in order to work

mrtools:
Hello Shilox, Added the rvi and signal cross alerts.

Hello MrTools, is it possible to give it arrows?

shilox:
Hello MrTools, is it possible to give it arrows?

Hello Shilox,

Added the arrows.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Shilox, Added the rvi and signal cross alerts.
mrtools:
Hello Shilox, Added the arrows.

Thanks MrTools, you are the best.

a very interesting indicator you have there.

please what is rvi and were can i read more about it

mrtools:
Hello Shilox, Added the arrows.

drunkpips:
a very interesting indicator you have there. please what is rvi and were can i read more about it

Here's a video explaining it

Hey Mr Tools, is it possible to add alerts on user defined OBOS levels with this digital RSI indicator?

Team,

I asked for someone a couple of months ago to add alert arrows and mtf to this very basic Stochastic indicator. I forgot to ask to have the "Price Field" feature added as it is with Metatrader's default version of the Stoch Osc.. When the arrows were added to the previous version, the arrows were based on the "Close/Close" price field. So all Im asking here is for there to be a user defined option for the Price Field either: Close/Close or Low/High. Thanks and I apologize for my poor english!!

Files:
Reason: