Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 4

hi i've bought this indicator on the elite section "Trend Quality Q1 directional indicator - mtf"

but it doesn't seems to work on 600+ build.

can i post it here to ask someone to update or where can i find the updated version?

Thanks!!

Dear admins, I was wondering what a Phase Accumulation or Adaptive Lookback Donchian Channel (or HL Channel) would look like. Can you try (either one or the other) and post it in Elite/Advanced section if something interesting comes out ? I've seen there is already an Alb Mogalef Band (which is good btw), but not sure it works the same as Donchian Channel. Thanks.

airquest:
Dear admins, I was wondering what a Phase Accumulation or Adaptive Lookback Donchian Channel (or HL Channel) would look like. Can you try (either one or the other) and post it in Elite/Advanced section if something interesting comes out ? I've seen there is already an Alb Mogalef Band (which is good btw), but not sure it works the same as Donchian Channel. Thanks.

You are right : Mogalef Band does not work the same way as Donchian

Will make some experiments to see what would the results look like

sub-indicator chart, but not like you. Where I am doing mistake?

Smoothed Triggerlines_mtf_alerts + lines correct nmc.mq4

It was not possible to throw from the chart here Gyazo

muzaffer111:
sub-indicator chart, but not like you. Where I am doing mistake? Smoothed Triggerlines_mtf_alerts + lines correct nmc.mq4

As far as I see there is no picture of that indicator posted by mrtools here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

What are you comparing it with?

muzaffer111:
It was not possible to throw from the chart here Gyazo

Press the "Go Advanced" and there you can attach pictures (and other stuff) you can not attach pictures in the quick reply mode

muzaffer111

Please explain : according to you, what should it show?

Reason: