Indicators with alerts/signal - page 678

mladen:
Is it possible : yes it is possible.

Can it work : not if you consider the "touch" to be exactly the same value as some fibo value. So some allowed deviation (or "tolerance") must be allowed.

Is it useful : in my opinion I don't think so but in order not to keep it just on my words here is one version that automatically draws fibo levels based on last zigzag legs and alerts when some of the levels is "touched". Try it out and judge for yourself if that kind of alerts is useful or not. As you can see it was made in 2007 and I left it as is - did not use it after that

No this is not what i wanted cuz its auto . ok how about this, a 4 to 5 horzontal lines on the chart that i can move up or down where i wish and when rate touches those horizontal lines an alert should happen or if rate closes above or below those lines it should give an alert. i will show a pic lol hold on

Files:
wefsefsfsdf.jpg  54 kb

lover:
No this is not what i wanted cuz its auto . ok how about this, a 4 to 5 horzontal lines on the chart that i can move up or down where i wish and when rate touches those horizontal lines an alert should happen or if rate closes above or below those lines it should give an alert. i will show a pic lol hold on

That is not condition touched line, but a condition crossed line (check the tolerance you set for "touches"). And it will not alert on past bars

mladen:
That is not condition touched line, but a condition crossed line (check the tolerance you set for "touches"). And it will not alert on past bars

i dont get it i didnt got that indicator yet hehehehe, the indicator that u posted of the fibo is a automatic fibonacci meaning it will change itself to every new high or low i need a normal fibo that i can move up and down on the chart, but it is not possible to have a fibo like mt4 gives u and add alert to its lines to where if the candle touches it it will make sound, so since that is not possible i was asking if there another indicator which would be nothing but say 4 horizontal lines on this chart that i can move up and down and set it on my desired levels n when rate touches it or cross it it will be give an alert. this way i can use a normal fibonacci available in mt4 without alert n draw it on chart and apply this horizonal lines on its levels thus giving me alerts if candle touches it, lol hopefully i am not confusing didnt slept in the night with this xmas tree bs lol hehehehe and thank you in advance

lover:
i dont get it i didnt got that indicator yet hehehehe, the indicator that u posted of the fibo is a automatic fibonacci meaning it will change itself to every new high or low i need a normal fibo that i can move up and down on the chart, but it is not possible to have a fibo like mt4 gives u and add alert to its lines to where if the candle touches it it will make sound, so since that is not possible i was asking if there another indicator which would be nothing but say 4 horizontal lines on this chart that i can move up and down and set it on my desired levels n when rate touches it or cross it it will be give an alert. this way i can use a normal fibonacci available in mt4 without alert n draw it on chart and apply this horizonal lines on its levels thus giving me alerts if candle touches it, lol hopefully i am not confusing didnt slept in the night with this xmas tree bs lol hehehehe and thank you in advance

lover

Take a fibo and place it on chart. Now change a symbol (from EURUSD to GBPJPY for example or vice versa). That (that you can not see your fibo any more ) makes an automatic drawing of fibo necessary for indicators (otherwise it will try to show results that have nothing in common with the current symbol)

Please. arrows are drawn below the indicator. Could be drawn on the price?. Thank you very much, and Happy New Year

indicator

Files:
eurusdm5.png  86 kb
rsioma_7a.mq4  8 kb

inver61:
Please. arrows are drawn below the indicator. Could be drawn on the price?. Thank you very much, and Happy New Year indicator

Inver61,

Added the price chart arrows, and Happy New Year

This is my contribution to Forex TSD - forex forum assisted by mladen.

Files:

Dear mr.Tools and Mladen.Please,I want to ask to add alert to this indicator.

Also I want to ask, in a code of the indicator it is written that it was created by Mladen, probably it is renamed. Because I can't find its description at a forum.

Best Regards,Kristina.

Files:
eurusdm2.png  43 kb
tm555.mq4  10 kb

Air92:
Dear mr.Tools and Mladen.Please,I want to ask to add alert to this indicator.

Also I want to ask, in a code of the indicator it is written that it was created by Mladen, probably it is renamed. Because I can't find its description at a forum.

Best Regards,Kristina.

Yep

That one was made by me. But since the basis of that indicator is a centered TMA (that recalculates) then I will repeat what I always say when recalculating indicators and alerts are concerned : better not to use any recalculating indicator in alerting (signaling) mode since those alerts/signals are a subject of change (even though that indicator already has alerts - someone made the external parameter invisible to user. To enable alerts simply change this block of code :

bool alertsOn = false;

bool alertsOnCurrent = false;

bool alertsOnHighLow = true;

bool alertsMessage = true;

bool alertsSound = false;

bool alertsEmail = false;[/PHP]

to this :

[PHP]

extern bool alertsOn = false;

extern bool alertsOnCurrent = false;

extern bool alertsOnHighLow = true;

extern bool alertsMessage = true;

extern bool alertsSound = false;

extern bool alertsEmail = false;

and you will get alerts (by setting the alertOn to true), but keep in mid what I have told above

Thank you,Mladen!I will make it

Reason: