Indicators with alerts/signal - page 366

mladen:
aliza_2084 A suggestion : If you have the original source code, post that. I doubt that someone add alerts to a decompiled code

Hello ,mladen

here is the indicator

thanks

Files:
bars.ex4  6 kb

A question ...

Been looking for stochRSI_basic_p&v indicator (over the net to) and I can not find it. Do you have the source of it? If yes, can you post it (provided that it is not a commercial or private indicator) so that somebody can help you

charleslimuk:
Hi All

Can anybody please incorporate the following alert signal in the above indicator, stochRSI_basic_p&v alerts?

1) On StochRSI passing down the 80 level a red arrow pointing down or StochRSI passing up the 20 level a green arrow pointing up in the price action window as per the stochastic_colour_v1.02classicC mod_1 and

2) a vertical dotted line throughout every windows in the chart whenever stochRSI passes up the 20 and down the 80 level.

Thank you in advance.

stochRSI_basic_p&v alerts

clon_tron:
mrtools please add an alert to this indicator. Green buy - red sell

mrtools

Please add the Green arrow for buy and red arrow for sell in the price action window when the stochRSI passes 20 and 80 levels respectively. In addition, please add a vertical dotted line when the stochRSI passes the 20/80 as well.

Thank you mrtools

Mladen - Attached StochRSI_Basic, StockRSI_Basic_p&V alerts & Stochastic_Color_V1.02

mladen:
Been looking for stochRSI_basic_p&v indicator (over the net to) and I can not find it. Do you have the source of it? If yes, can you post it (provided that it is not a commercial or private indicator) so that somebody can help you

Hi Mladen

I have attached three files for comparison. Can you please add (1) the Red and green arrows whenever the stochRSI crosses 80 and 20 level respectively in the main window (similar to Stochastic_Color_V1.02classicC mod 1)? If it is possible can you kindly add a dotted vertical line in either StochRSI_Basic or StockRSI_Basic_P&V Alerts together with the arrows?

ADX rising above 16 audio alert

Friends!

I am trading in Nifty Index. I am using ADX to find the trend.

I need a help. I am looking for ADX indicator with following features.

ADX indicator which turn color above 16 into green if the trend is up. if it is down trend, it shows red color. when there is no trend, it shows yellow color.

ADX indicator must give sound alert when rising above 16 with visual message showing "strong up trend or strong down trend.".

Sound must be playing till the trend exits.

Friends, please help and do the needful.

Thanks

Sankarapandian Selvaraj

gauthampulavar@gmail.com

Hi gautham,

Thread about ADX is here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173404

I did not find indicators with alert on this thread but it is good thread in case you are using ADX.

It is good indicator by Mladen (no alert but good anyway):

All ADX v1.0;

This is with alert but as I understand - it is alert for RSI, or RSI _ ADX, or ADX only (few kinds of alert looking like trading system:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179186

Few ADX indicators with alert:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175611

One ADX with alert:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178317

gautham,

You can use search box on the top of every page because it is google search box related to our forum only (and it works very good).

mladen:
ptl indicator (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page247 ) with alerts added (it will alert when the main trend changes). Usual choice of alerts : current (opened) or previous ( closed ) bar, messages, sound and email can be configured

Thanks Mladen but alert in MTF mode not working...

If you downloaded it immediately when I posted it it dos not. Took me 4-5 minutes to realize that and changed the code and it works in mtf mode too (tested it - the version from the upper post - and it works as it should) It work for the target time frame bar so it will alert when it would alert in the target time frame)

re-download it, and it will work OK _________________________________________

PS: trend change is when that dot-arrow appears on chart

kalina1977:
Thanks Mladen but alert in MTF mode not working...

mladen:
If you downloaded it immediately when I posted it it dos not. Took me 4-5 minutes to realize that and changed the code and it works in mtf mode too (tested it - the version from the upper post - and it works as it should) It work for the target time frame bar so it will alert when it would alert in the target time frame)

re-download it, and it will work OK

PS: trend change is when that dot-arrow appears on chart

Re-downloaded,tested in mtf with 2 terminals,not working.

Kalina

Here is an example :

daily chart EURUSD, AlertsOn set to true (you have to change it, default is false), AlertsOnCurrent set to false (I want to show a previous day alert now), and this is what it is showing on daily chart :

Now the same thing with time frame set to daily but from the 30 minute chart : as you see it is alerting that the trend have changed yesterday (1 bar back on a target time frame - so yesterday) and it is what it should do

As you can see, everything is OK, it is even showing from which time frame it was raised and does it correctly (multi time frame alerts must work like the above - they have to test values in the target time frame)

Make sure that AlertsOn parameter is set to true and it will work as it should. The examples from above pictures were made with the indicator that I too redownloaded (just in case) and tested. If you have multiple versions on your PC (some browsers change the name when you download it) then use the last one downloaded since it works OK

regards

kalina1977:
Re-downloaded,tested in mtf with 2 terminals,not working.
Files:
ptl_daily.gif  76 kb
ptl_m30.gif  75 kb
Reason: