Indicators with alerts/signal - page 368

RAVI FX fisher with alerts ...

Here you go It will alert when "trigger" value is crossed (so you can configure it from parameters) and it will also alert you when it reverts from upper or lower zone. Also, a bars limit is removed (it calculates on the whole history now)

potato:
Hi! Can someone please help to add alert to the said indicator when it crosses above +0.07 and below -0.07. ravi_fx_fisher.mq4

[ASK] Can someone add an alert to this Wolfe wave indicator?

Hi guys, i have one wolfe wave indicator, it's very good and it gives me plenty of good signals, the problem is that he doesent alert me when a pattern show up and so i get late signal... can anyone add the alert?

Here's the indi 0_wolfewave_04m.mq4

THX in advance

these are some pic of it

Files:

kidrock:
Hi guys, i have one wolfe wave indicator, it's very good and it gives me plenty of good signals, the problem is that he doesent alert me when a pattern show up and so i get late signal... can anyone add the alert?

Here's the indi 0_wolfewave_04m.mq4

THX in advance

these are some pic of it

Hi Kidrock,

Wish i could help you but the decompiling really makes the code hard to figure out if we had the true source making alerts for it could be done.

ps) did find this one from nen, looks pretty good and has alerts.

Files:

3 Ma cross

mrtools:
Hi Wolfsch, Might try this version

Hi Mrtools

thanks a lot for your short advice.

wolfsch

btw: I still dont know how to post an indi or chart to the thread. It would be great to get an advice!

Thanks

wolfsch:
Hi Mrtools

thanks a lot for your short advice.

wolfsch

btw: I still dont know how to post an indi or chart to the thread. It would be great to get an advice!

Thanks

Oops sorry i missed that, what i did now is reply with quote then scroll down until you see manage attachments click on that, when the box comes up click on add files, then after box gets smaller click on basic uploader, then browse, click on file you want to upload, then upload, when they upload they are in your attachment area you can choose to insert them inline or not, i just uncheck the little box in the attachments, to not insert them inline, but thats just my preference.

mrtools

mrtools:
Oops sorry i missed that, what i did now is reply with quote then scroll down until you see manage attachments click on that, when the box comes up click on add files, then after box gets smaller click on basic uploader, then browse, click on file you want to upload, then upload, when they upload they are in your attachment area you can choose to insert them inline or not, i just uncheck the little box in the attachments, to not insert them inline, but thats just my preference.

3_ma_cross_with_alert.mq4

Hi

thanks this is just a try!

mrtools:
Hi Kidrock,

Wish i could help you but the decompiling really makes the code hard to figure out if we had the true source making alerts for it could be done.

ps) did find this one from nen, looks pretty good and has alerts.

Mrtools thx for the reply , i didnt know that decompiling an ex4 make the code harder to figured out, why is that?

so there's nothing i cant do? i also have nen indi but this one is better for me

mladen:
Here you go

It will alert when "trigger" value is crossed (so you can configure it from parameters) and it will also alert you when it reverts from upper or lower zone. Also, a bars limit is removed (it calculates on the whole history now)

Thanks mladen , that is exactly what I needed

kidrock:
Mrtools thx for the reply , i didnt know that decompiling an ex4 make the code harder to figured out, why is that? so there's nothing i cant do? i also have nen indi but this one is better for me

Mladen explained it very well somewhere which i can't find, but check out some of the decompiled code

int start() {

int lia_0[6];

double lda_4[6];

double ld_28;

double ld_36;

if (g_bars_108 == Bars) return (0);

delete_obj();

g_bars_108 = Bars;

int li_unused_12 = 0;

int li_16 = 4;

int li_20 = gi_80;

int li_24 = -1;

while (li_20 < g_bars_100) {

while (li_20 = 0) {

if (gda_96[li_20] != 0.0) {

lia_0[li_16] = li_20;

lda_4[li_16] = gda_96[li_20];

li_16--;

}

li_20++;

}

ld_28 = lda_4[1] * (lda_4[0] - lda_4[1]);

ld_36 = lda_4[1] * (lda_4[0] - lda_4[1]);

if ((ld_28 - lda_4[2]) * (ld_36 - lda_4[2]) <= 0.0 && (lda_4[0] - lda_4[2]) * (lda_4[4] - lda_4[2]) ) {

if (lda_4[0] < lda_4[1] && lda_4[2] < lda_4[0] && (lda_4[0] - lda_4[3]) * (lda_4[1] - lda_4[3]) ) {

li_24 = li_20 - 1;

} else {

if (lda_4[0] > lda_4[1] && lda_4[2] > lda_4[0] && (lda_4[0] - lda_4[3]) * (lda_4[1] - lda_4[3]) ) {

li_24 = li_20 - 1;

}

}

}

for (int li_44 = 4; li_44 > 0; li_44--) {

lia_0[li_44] = lia_0[li_44 - 1];

lda_4[li_44] = lda_4[li_44 - 1];

}

li_16 = 0;

Sleep(20);

if (first_one && li_24 != -1) break;

}[/PHP]

Probably not a good example but this is regular code

[PHP]int start()

{

int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

int i,limit;

if(counted_bars<0) return(-1);

if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;

limit = MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,Bars-1);

//

//

//

//

//

for (i=limit; i>=0; i--) temp = MathMax(High,Close) - MathMin(Low,Close);

for (i=limit; i>=0; i--)

{

atr = iMAOnArray(temp,Bars,AtrPeriod,0,AtrMa_Mode,i);

}

for (i=limit; i>=0; i--) atrma = iMAOnArray(atr, Bars,MaPeriod,0,Ma_Mode,i);

return(0);

}

Also for whatever reason the original author didn't want the code seen, something i think we should respect.

add alert to MT4-StochasticRSI-Oscillator

Hi mladen or any fellow Traders,

Hopefully someone can please help to add alert (popup & sound) to the attached "MT4-StochasticRSI-Oscillator" each time it leaves the overbought (80) or oversold (20) zone.

mt4-stochasticrsi-oscillator.mq4

Thanks.

Reason: