Elite indicators :) - page 825

clon_tron:
mladen / mrtools can you please add alerts and arrows? Sorry, if i'm asking too much!

Here is this one too with alerts added : schaff_trend_cycle_arrows_amp_alerts_2.mq4

mladen:
Here is this one too with alerts added : schaff_trend_cycle_arrows_amp_alerts_2.mq4

Mladen, it looks nice. Sorry asking if it is a stupid question... Is it recalculating after closed bar? Thanks

tomitom06:
Mladen, it looks nice. Sorry asking if it is a stupid question... Is it recalculating after closed bar? Thanks

tomitom06

Schaff trend cycle does not recalculate/repaint.

mladen / mrtools can you please add arrow and alert when the lines cross each other?

Files:
000.png  17 kb

mladen:
tomitom06 Schaff trend cycle does not recalculate/repaint.

Mladen, mtf possible for this indicator? Thank you!

Hello mladen,

coming back about my question about repainting of the trend force indicator from post 8238

Thank you

patona

patona:
Hello mladen,

coming back about my question about repainting of the trend force indicator from post 8238

Thank you

patona

patona

It repaints, and it can repaint all the 3000 bars that it is calculating by default

tomitom06:
Mladen, mtf possible for this indicator? Thank you!

Tomitom06, added mtf.

clon_tron:
mladen / mrtools can you please add arrow and alert when the lines cross each other?

clon_tron

Here is a version with alerts added and some coding errors in the indicator corrected : stochas_amp_rsi_amp_alerts.mq4

mladen:
clon_tron Here is a version with alerts added and some coding errors in the indicator corrected : stochas_amp_rsi_amp_alerts.mq4

Thanks for your effort!

But i can't see any arrow?

Reason: