Indicators with alerts/signal - page 373

mladen:
Did you see this rsx : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page161#comment_579009 . Just use Close for price in order to get same values (that version is shifted by 50 in order to make it possible to have histo) As of SSA normalized : since it recalculates I don't think that color change would be of use (people tend to react on color changes as signals, and in case of normalized SSA it would be dangerous)

Yep...I am aware of SSA behavior...still...for the way I want to use it...it would be nice to have that color change...and so for RSX...histograms are not for me...for some reason I can't stand histograms:)...don't know why:)...

Rsx ...

Hero you go then The rsx with color on slope changes

Pava:
Yep...I am aware of SSA behavior...still...for the way I want to use it...it would be nice to have that color change...and so for RSX...histograms are not for me...for some reason I can't stand histograms:)...don't know why:)...
Files:
rsx_nrp.mq4  5 kb
rsx.gif  22 kb

mladen:
Hero you go then

The rsx with color on slope changes

Many thanks...

Rsx with alerts ...

To keep it in the spirit of the name of this thread, added alerts to rsx, so now it can alert when the slope of rsx is changed

Files:

Filter for the FractalZigZagNoRepaint Indicator

Thanks a lot Mladen,

I read through the threads and saw great and powerful contributions and helps you have offered traders. I am eternally grateful for the sacrifices and your valuable times used to assist us in the threads.

I have downloaded and installed the indicators and please, could you still help me get a very good Filter that will go fairly well with that indi so that one can only take trades when Signals of both indis are in allignment.

I tested the indi and appreciated the non repainting nature of it. It is indeed very useful.

Thanks again,

Okoli

mladen:
Double zig zag need FractalZigZagNoRepaint (it must be that exact name, if it is changed double zig zag will not work) Check if for some reason the name of the fractal zig zag is maybe changed. Also, is you do not have the default metatrader ZigZag, copy this one (the attached) into indicators folder since the fractal zig zag is calling this one

1 Click Buy and Sell Scripts with TP and SL

Hello all,

So goes another trading week. Hope everyone made some pips. I need help fixing the attached 2 buy and sell scrips. They are able to put in the trades but the TP and SL does not take. I tried to do some mods to it but I am unsucessful as I am not a programer. I someone could please take a look at the codes and see if they can help me out with this. My broker that I use is MBT EXN, something like ECN. Thank you and have a great and relaxing weekend.

Riki

mladen

Thank you for the modification! It was much better than I expected.

You are always perfect!

help needed to modify indi

First of all, congratulations for the very useful thread! there is a lot of hard work here, kindly shared to all of us.

I use the "MA Ribbon filled " indi for a while, and i think it will be usefull to add a "shift" mode to displace the moving averages.

The indicator only shows "period, method and price" as Inputs, but lacks the "shift" ability.

i have no clue about coding, so please mladen help me on this one.

My best regards to all of you!

MA ribbon with shift ...

Here you go

babanu:
First of all, congratulations for the very useful thread! there is a lot of hard work here, kindly shared to all of us.

I use the "MA Ribbon filled " indi for a while, and i think it will be usefull to add a "shift" mode to displace the moving averages.

The indicator only shows "period, method and price" as Inputs, but lacks the "shift" ability.

i have no clue about coding, so please mladen help me on this one.

My best regards to all of you!

Wow!!

That my friend is lightning fast!

I forgot to mention a little detail: the "shift" parameter to be available for each moving average, as i'm experimenting on a cross with a "normal MA" and a "shifted MA". My bad for not mention that

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Babanu

Reason: