Indicators with alerts/signal - page 373

secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:
This is a DoubleZigZag indicator with alerts added when bot ZigZags are aligned (orange dot on the chart). Since it is a ZigZag, it alerts the time when the zig zags were aligned and waits for another alignment. FractalZigZag indicator is needed by the double zig zag in order to work

Strange ?!!

The indicators working nice with GCI demo but not working with Broco demo and both are the same build 419

okoli
okoli  

Double ZigZag with no repaint alerts

Please, I downloaded the indicators but they could not appear on my chart after relaunching MT4.

I use FxPro Platform. Could some one help me if I am getting something

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Double zig zag need FractalZigZagNoRepaint (it must be that exact name, if it is changed double zig zag will not work) Check if for some reason the name of the fractal zig zag is maybe changed. Also, is you do not have the default metatrader ZigZag, copy this one (the attached) into indicators folder since the fractal zig zag is calling this one

okoli:
Please, I downloaded the indicators but they could not appear on my chart after relaunching MT4. I use FxPro Platform. Could some one help me if I am getting something
Files:
zigzag.mq4 7 kb
pavaka
pavaka  

???Can those 2 indicators be color coded???...One color - up, another color - down...couldn't find it anywhere...or they already exist like that?...

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Did you see this rsx : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page161#comment_579009 . Just use Close for price in order to get same values (that version is shifted by 50 in order to make it possible to have histo)

As of SSA normalized : since it recalculates I don't think that color change would be of use (people tend to react on color changes as signals, and in case of normalized SSA it would be dangerous)

Pava:
???Can those 2 indicators be color coded???...One color - up, another color - down...couldn't find it anywhere...or they already exist like that?...
pavaka
pavaka  

mladen:
Did you see this rsx : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page161#comment_579009 . Just use Close for price in order to get same values (that version is shifted by 50 in order to make it possible to have histo) As of SSA normalized : since it recalculates I don't think that color change would be of use (people tend to react on color changes as signals, and in case of normalized SSA it would be dangerous)

Yep...I am aware of SSA behavior...still...for the way I want to use it...it would be nice to have that color change...and so for RSX...histograms are not for me...for some reason I can't stand histograms:)...don't know why:)...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Rsx ...

Hero you go then The rsx with color on slope changes

Pava:
Yep...I am aware of SSA behavior...still...for the way I want to use it...it would be nice to have that color change...and so for RSX...histograms are not for me...for some reason I can't stand histograms:)...don't know why:)...
Files:
rsx_nrp.mq4 5 kb
rsx.gif 22 kb
pavaka
pavaka  

mladen:
Hero you go then

The rsx with color on slope changes

Many thanks...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Rsx with alerts ...

To keep it in the spirit of the name of this thread, added alerts to rsx, so now it can alert when the slope of rsx is changed

Files:
okoli
okoli  

Filter for the FractalZigZagNoRepaint Indicator

Thanks a lot Mladen,

I read through the threads and saw great and powerful contributions and helps you have offered traders. I am eternally grateful for the sacrifices and your valuable times used to assist us in the threads.

I have downloaded and installed the indicators and please, could you still help me get a very good Filter that will go fairly well with that indi so that one can only take trades when Signals of both indis are in allignment.

I tested the indi and appreciated the non repainting nature of it. It is indeed very useful.

Thanks again,

Okoli

mladen:
Double zig zag need FractalZigZagNoRepaint (it must be that exact name, if it is changed double zig zag will not work) Check if for some reason the name of the fractal zig zag is maybe changed. Also, is you do not have the default metatrader ZigZag, copy this one (the attached) into indicators folder since the fractal zig zag is calling this one