Need help indentifying indicator - page 56

Which indicator redraws? If you refer to the one I posted 2 posts ago, then you are wrong

robinhood100:
This indicator redraw, so it is without value.

DT Oscillator on MTF

Did somebody point me out where I can find the DT Osc on MTF coded by mladen.

I do have a version , but if I open it on H1 TF it paints only the H1 DTOsc .

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

Fabio

Fabio1:
Did somebody point me out where I can find the DT Osc on MTF coded by mladen.

I do have a version , but if I open it on H1 TF it paints only the H1 DTOsc .

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

Fabio

Hi Fabio,

Did you make sure that the TF is set higher then 60mins in the setting??? If the TF in the settings is 60 and you put it on a 60min chart you will get a 60min DTOsc.

Dt osc

Aussie_Pride:
Hi Fabio, Did you make sure that the TF is set higher then 60mins in the setting??? If the TF in the settings is 60 and you put it on a 60min chart you will get a 60min DTOsc.

In the version I have I can't set up the TF ! As such it always paints on the TF of the chart open.

I attach the version I have

Files:
dtosc.mq4  5 kb

Fabio1:
In the version I have I can't set up the TF ! As such it always paints on the TF of the chart open. I attach the version I have

Fabio

Try this :

mtfdtosc.mq4

Files:
mtfdtosc.mq4  5 kb

ottrix:
Fabio

Try this :

mtfdtosc.mq4

There is an Attachment pending approval ;-) I can't download the file ;-(

Fabio,

Can you tell what are you entering in the time frame parameter?

This is an example how the indicator works on my PC when "asked" to show 1 hour time frame on a 15 minute chart, and as far as I see it works just fine (I even did not use the one I have, but used the one from your post) :
regards

mladen

Fabio1:
In the version I have I can't set up the TF ! As such it always paints on the TF of the chart open. I attach the version I have
Files:
dtosc.gif  21 kb

TO mladen: I downloaded your sub indi, it is nearly same to what I am looking for, I have 2 questions:

1, I only can see one frame and one symbol name of sub window if I load more than one

2, the candlestick colour I cant set black or white

is anything wrong I made?

btw: your chart right top corner indi is free to use?

Many thanks for your indi and help!!!

Horizontal lines EA required

Hi,

I am looking for an EA based on the cross of 0, 25, 50 and 75 horizontal line values (sweetspots). At a sweetspot cross, an entry starts with "n" lots, a 25 pips profit level in the direction of the cross and a 25 pips stop loss as well. If profit level is reached, the trade closes and another one opens with "n" lots in the same direction of the last trade with the same 25 pips profit and stop levels. If the stop loss is reached, the trade closes and another one opens doubling the number of lots of the last trade in the opposite direction. We get back to "n" lots after a winning trade. It is a Martingale system and I know it is risky. I just want to backtest the system with the strategy tester. There are so many EA's available out there, there could already be one that does exactly what I want.

Thanks

Reason: