Elite indicators :) - page 547

mrtools and VQ-Stridsman

regarding the histogram version-

I think it would be best if you could create a histogram version from the jurik-2 indicator.

ie "VQ-Stridsman on jurik-2_mtf+alerts"

Thanks again....

michaelB:
regarding the histogram version-

I think it would be best if you could create a histogram version from the jurik-2 indicator.

ie "VQ-Stridsman on jurik-2_mtf+alerts"

Thanks again....

Michael this is the jurik-2 histo version.

mladen, final comments on smooth crosses/nonlag on jma ATR of jma cross coding to NT7

mladen:
David

As far as I saw they have a JMA converted to ninja trader. Now JMA is not as good as smoothing we are using (it is the usual jma that was first a welth lab version, then someone decompiled it and then that someone converted it to metatrader, and then it was converted to ninja trader, the usual story ).

So all you have to do in ninja trader is to take a nonLagMa and apply 2 times their jma to that nonLagMa (I believe they converted it to ninja trader too) and you will get results similar to the version you are using in metatrader

mladen,

Unfortunately I can't code at all, my great misfortune in life, since coding is such a valuable asset here. All I know is Medicine. I also can't find any jma indi for NT7, the only one avail is for NT6.5 which is not compatible with NT7. And even if I could get jma, I wouldn't know how to actually "take nonlLagMa and apply 2 times their jma to that nonLagMa" as you suggested.

Here is my question to you today. Is there anyone you know who I could pay to code the smooth crosses indi that you posted yesterday into NT7, where you would be entirely comfortable that that coder would never disseminate the indi anywhere else or to anyone else in order to maintain the integrity and security of the rules of these Elite and Advanced Elite paid forums.

I would never do anything to violate the rules of these 2 forums. I have learned so much and my trading has gotten better soley due to your terrific indicators and all of the invaluable info on these 2 forums, and I am extraordinarily thankful for all of your help, past and present.

One final thought, if it is not possible to use someone to code the smooth crosses indi into NT7, then I entirely understand. Would it be possible for you to try to create these synthetic bars that I have on my NT7 into MT4 code so I could simply use my MT4 template as is on newly created synthetic bars all on the MT4 platform. I believe the synthetic bars code is available on my computer. Thanks once again for everything.

traderdp

David

David

Seems the easiest solution for all that would be to see if someone can converts your synthetic bars to metatrader (if it is convertable at all). So, if you can (if it is not a private or a commercial code) you could post it here so somebody can give it a shot of converting

mrtools VQ-Stridsman

Thank you for the histogram based on the VQ-Stridsman on jurik-2 indicator.

While comparing the histogram to the original indicator I noticed the crossovers of the red and yellow dashed lines. I believe these are the JMA1 and JMA2 lines.

Would it be possible to create another histogram from the

"VQ-Stridsman on jurik-2_mtf+alerts" indicator based only

on the JMA1 and JMA2 lines, without the blue and silver signal line?

As always, thank you very much for all your help.

michaelB:
Thank you for the histogram based on the VQ-Stridsman on jurik-2 indicator.

While comparing the histogram to the original indicator I noticed the crossovers of the red and yellow dashed lines. I believe these are the JMA1 and JMA2 lines.

Would it be possible to create another histogram from the

"VQ-Stridsman on jurik-2_mtf+alerts" indicator based only

on the JMA1 and JMA2 lines, without the blue and silver signal line?

As always, thank you very much for all your help.

Michael this is a version using cross of the jma1 and jma2 lines to color the histogram.

can anyone help me with installing/running/updating a period converter on 1 min chart

Help please from anyone with info on creating a 3 min chart from a 1 min chart,

can anyone help me to create a 3 min chart from a 1 min chart. I'm having alot of difficulty. Can you post the recommended period converter and explain where and how to install it and finally how to get it to update regularly like a typical 1 or 5 min chart.

thanks so much. I appreciate any and all help.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
Help please from anyone with info on creating a 3 min chart from a 1 min chart,

can anyone help me to create a 3 min chart from a 1 min chart. I'm having alot of difficulty. Can you post the recommended period converter and explain where and how to install it and finally how to get it to update regularly like a typical 1 or 5 min chart.

thanks so much. I appreciate any and all help.

traderdp

David

David, place attached P4L PeriodCon in indicator folder, open 1min chart, place P4L PeriodCon on chart, then in indicator properties change period multiplier to 3 and voila, you'll have 3min offline chart. Click on File-Open Offline and find your offline chart.

Files:

altoronto, thank you so much for the quick and helpful comment- 1 quick question

altoronto:
David, place attached P4L PeriodCon in indicator folder, open 1min chart, place P4L PeriodCon on chart, then in indicator properties change period multiplier to 3 and voila, you'll have 3min offline chart. Click on File-Open Offline and find your offline chart.

altoronto,

It loads and works on the 3 min chart just as you said. It seems to have slowed down the new laptop computer quite a bit. It takes a while after a click to do something for it to actually occur. Is there a way to speed up computer with this offline chart still up and running??

Thanks once again.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
altoronto,

It loads and works on the 3 min chart just as you said. It seems to have slowed down the new laptop computer quite a bit. It takes a while after a click to do something for it to actually occur. Is there a way to speed up computer with this offline chart still up and running??

Thanks once again.

traderdp

David

Hmm, you can try this .. go to Tools-Options-Charts set "Max Bars in History" to 50000 and "Max Bars on Charts" to 20000 and restart MT4. Hope it will help.

Reason: