Add arrow alert to Price Trend indicator , need help

I have indicator which download from this website and it very helpful for identify trend changing,

MAIN/DN : is for downtrend: blue+red line is BELOW the yellow line

MAIN/UP : is for uptrend: blue+red line is ABOVE the yellow line

MINI/DN : blue line is crossing DOWN the red line, BELOW the yellow line

MINI/UP : blue line is crossing UP the red line, ABOVE the yellow line

Here is where I enter: Only trade accordingly to the main trend (MAIN/DNMAIN/UP) remember the 'Trend is your friend, Ride with the trend' etc...

For UPTREND, immediately long when MINI/UP (turns green, blue line is crossing up the red above the yellow line)

Exit when MINI/DN appears (turns red, blue line is crossing down the red line )

For DOWNTREND, immediately short when MINI/DN (turns red, blue line is crossing down the red below the yellow line)

Exit when MINI/UP appears (turns green, blue line is crossing up the red line )

you can check this link and get more idea about this indicator >>  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173928/page18

I NEED TO SHOW ARROW ON MAIN CHART WHEN THOSE LINE CROSSES ( MAIN MINI TREND STARTING CANDLE)

MAIN/DN : is for downtrend: blue+red line is BELOW the yellow line >>>>> need show down arrow on chart (color 1)

MAIN/UP : is for uptrend: blue+red line is ABOVE the yellow line >> >> need show up arrow on chart (color 2)

MINI/DN : blue line is crossing DOWN the red line, BELOW the yellow line >>> need show down arrow on chart (color 3)

MINI/UP : blue line is crossing UP the red line, ABOVE the yellow line >> need show up arrow on chart (color 4)

attach the mq4 file of this indicator

If anyone can add ARROW Alert to this indicator that very helpful for all

Please share your idea here

Super Signals Indicator
Super Signals Indicator
  • www.mql5.com
Hello! I found this indicator. It gives decent signals...
Files:

pradeepbuss: If anyone can add ARROW Alert to this indicator that very helpful for all
You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

whroeder1:
You have only four choices:

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help

OK bro thanks for your comment. i will try to learn how to do this my self. Again thanks for your encouragement.

Reason: