hi

please add alert to this indicator

thanks

Files:
Bob Fisher
Bob Fisher  

Text Messages

MLaden and others

I recently inquired about sending text messages to my cell phone. Mladen graciously geve me a reference for setting up the email parameters in Metatrader, they are the same as in my version of Outlook. I googled email to text at&t ( my carrier) and found.

To send an SMS message through the AT&T network, type the recipient's 10-digit phone number before the carrier gateway @txt.att.net in the address window. To send an MMS message, use the carrier gateway @mms.att.net. For example, if sending an SMS message to cell phone number 1234567890, the "To:" line in the address bar will read "To:1234567890@txt.att.net". If sending an MMS text to the same number, the "To:" line will read "To:1234567890@mms.txt.net".

Read more: How to Email Text to an AT&T Cell Phone | eHow.com How to Email Text to an AT&T Cell Phone | eHow.com

I tested it on my email system and it works.

Could Not be easier. Now I can receive Metatrader Alerts when I am out of my home

Thanks MLaden

Tzuman

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

That you for sharing this info with all of us

Tzuman:
MLaden and others

I recently inquired about sending text messages to my cell phone. Mladen graciously geve me a reference for setting up the email parameters in Metatrader, they are the same as in my version of Outlook. I googled email to text at&t ( my carrier) and found.

To send an SMS message through the AT&T network, type the recipient's 10-digit phone number before the carrier gateway @txt.att.net in the address window. To send an MMS message, use the carrier gateway @mms.att.net. For example, if sending an SMS message to cell phone number 1234567890, the "To:" line in the address bar will read "To:1234567890@txt.att.net". If sending an MMS text to the same number, the "To:" line will read "To:1234567890@mms.txt.net".

Read more: How to Email Text to an AT&T Cell Phone | eHow.com How to Email Text to an AT&T Cell Phone | eHow.com

I tested it on my email system and it works.

Could Not be easier. Now I can receive Metatrader Alerts when I am out of my home

Thanks MLaden

Tzuman
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Even though it is a decompiled code, as far as I see it is igorads nonLagMA indicator with period set to 40 and made to show the lsope of the nonLagMA value. You should be able to find the original igiorads nonLagMA with alerts in it already

PS: at this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (among others) you can find the original igorads indicator with alerts in it already. It is not in the separate window, but this way you can see how igorad was developing the whole idea (it is the whole thread about it : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general )

aliza_2084:
hi

please add alert to this indicator

thanks
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This should do it

You can specify bars width, colors and total number of volume bars to display.With default settings it looks like this

If you specify bars width 1, then it is displayed like this (no border in that case, since there is no place to add border too) :

Alerts added, and you can chose alert on current (still opened bar) or on closed bar (default setting)

spiritbreezer:
I use this volume indicator on MT5. It displays in histogram form in a separate window. If possible, could you have the indicator display itself in the normal size, until half way up the chart. Then the second half I want to display the last current bars, but in a larger format. The first picture shows the indicator normal in the first window, and then a screenshot compared with it of what I want.

Then the second picture is what the new indicator will look like.

I know that someone did a macd display like that once. (it could even have been you)

The number of bars to be displayed in larger format: Can you add an option here for me to add my own amount. If this is too

complex, then just add the default as 18 bars

The thickness of the bars: I would like the bar to have a black border, and then an option to fill the border a specific colour.

And lastly, if an alarm can sound at the close of the candle, if there are now 3 same trend bars, up or down, in a row.
Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

LSMA channeled with alerts ...

This is LSMA channeled with alerts added when trend changes

potato
potato  

RAVI FX Fisher with Alert

Hi! Can someone please tell me where can I get "RAVI FX Fisher" with sound/popup alert?

or

Help to add alert to the said indicator when it crosses above +0.07 and below -0.07.

ravi_fx_fisher.ex4

Thanks

Files:
ayan2030
ayan2030  
potato:
Hi! Can someone please tell me where can I get "RAVI FX Fisher" with sound/popup alert?

or

Help to add alert to the said indicator when it crosses above +0.07 and below -0.07.

ravi_fx_fisher.ex4

Thanks

Plz gys with screenshots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a1arunner
a1arunner  

MACD Signal Line Cross with email alert

Does anyone have an MACD with email alert that alerts when the histogram (MACD) crosses above the signal line (buy) or below the signal line (Sell)? I can find many that alert when the zero line is crossed but cannot find one that will alert based upon the signal line vs. the MACD. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Good trading and best regards,

Mike

William Snyder
William Snyder  
a1arunner:
Does anyone have an MACD with email alert that alerts when the histogram (MACD) crosses above the signal line (buy) or below the signal line (Sell)? I can find many that alert when the zero line is crossed but cannot find one that will alert based upon the signal line vs. the MACD. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Good trading and best regards, Mike

Hi Mike,

Try this one.

Files: