Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 247

Need Help

Can someone help me to see what's wrong with this code and fix it. I've tried to convert forecast oscillator to "All forecast oscillator" but does not appear correctly. It suppose to shows all TF in same window but only shows current TF.

Tq in advance

khairil2781:
Can someone help me to see what's wrong with this code and fix it. I've tried to convert forecast oscillator to "All forecast oscillator" but does not appear correctly. It suppose to shows all TF in same window but only shows current TF. Tq in advance

try this, hope it might works....

i have problem change #MTF_Price to #MTF_Price_SW (separate window)... can someone here look on source code, wheres something wrong....?

see the separate window---why the line color is like that...so weird

the charts in here-->

Files:

MANSTIR:
try this, hope it might works....

Thanks Manstir,

But there is no dots appear. It also does not have option for "current First" and "Equalize" Need your help again or anybody else. Pleaseeee

Files:
fo_no_dots.jpg  53 kb

i have problem change #MTF_Price to #MTF_Price_SW (separate window)... can someone here look on source code, wheres something wrong....?

see the separate window---why the line color is like that...so weird

the charts in here-->

check HeikenAshi cw and sw (4exmple in this thread) - you'll see

periodseparator; vert line before zero bar; author-Satop ????????? ??????? ?1 ?? ?1 - MQL4 Code Base _https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8495]?????????

Time_H1onM1.mq4 (2.1 KB) - basic;

Time_periodseparator_Satop.mq4 + bells and whistles

Need help Very Much

Hi Fxbs,

Need your help very much to solve my problem. I have tried to convert color stoch to all color stoch but the line only have 1 color. I also tried to convert FO to all FO but still failed.

Need your help very very very much. Many thanks

Fxfix:
This is a good alert channel indicator Increase.

But it is not an "mtf". It would be great if someone could make it so.

The mqh file needs to be in the include folder also to make it run.

Cheers.

I got this working pips breakout is good, channel slope direction alert not perfect but good enough

Files:

khairil2781:
Hi Fxbs,

Need your help very much to solve my problem. I have tried to convert color stoch to all color stoch but the line only have 1 color. I also tried to convert FO to all FO but still failed.

Need your help very very very much. Many thanks

i don't know

if you show what it good for or what special about it (setups etc.) rather than converting every indicator in the world 4 the hell of it, may be somebody will be interested look into it

SpearmenRankCorrelation_NTF_variant3colors (mtf)

works with SpearmanRankCorr (exact file name)

Reason: