Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 214

FerruFx:
Set it to "0". Zero mean current timeframe. FerruFx

Thank you.

that solved the problem.

I will set the default of the indicator to 0

Could any one please make a MTF for FX_FISH_2MA? . It's a great tool I had been using but would be better if I could have the MTF version of it. Great Thanx

Files:

who can help to make a MTF indicator like picture below?i want to add different time frame candlestick chart in separate window instead of open multiple chart and resize it because i dun wan to see those windows title bar and close button.

thanks

Files:
mtf.jpg  115 kb

amenlo9:
who can help to make a MTF indicator like picture below?i want to add different time frame candlestick chart in separate window instead of open multiple chart and resize it because i dun wan to see those windows title bar and close button. thanks

This indicator was already coded by kalenzo. I don't remember exactly where is, maybe inside Elite Section.

amenlo9:
who can help to make a MTF indicator like picture below?i want to add different time frame candlestick chart in separate window instead of open multiple chart and resize it because i dun wan to see those windows title bar and close button. thanks

Hello!

I think i got this indicator, it is called CustomBar and can be downloaded from my website Fx Service - Metatrader,Indicators,Experts Advisors,Automated Trading

Kalenzo:
Hello! I think i got this indicator, it is called CustomBar and can be downloaded from my website Fx Service - Metatrader,Indicators,Experts Advisors,Automated Trading

i got it.thank you very much.i wonder is it possible to load different template on different time frame?Example : TF:5M=Template TF:1H=Template B.

Dear friends:

would sombody please translate the woodie's cci to mtf cci?

regards

ztdep:
Dear friends:

would sombody please translate the woodie's cci to mtf cci?

regards

It's impossible. The file you've posted it's the compiled one, not the source.

Also, I believe this indicator is only provided by the author without source code.

Hi Guys,

2 indis:

xpMA_v2SATL.mq4

#MTF_xpMA_v2SATL.mq4

I need them to not to draw a lines in indicator_chart_window, but same as on Simba's screens (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175805), to colour a bars in indicator_separate_window

Pls see below screen - has anyone ever posted this here?

Files:

well, SimbaSystem based on Satl - and this is not simple to use indi

satl bars was Simba's baby - and after people used it wrong and abuse it - Simba took it off

but if someone want to do it anyway - by ethical considerations please, don't use Simba's phrases like "be like a whater; chage like a wind... " - it would considered fake Simba's indie (counterfit)

Better ask Simba directly in his thread

Reason: