Indicators with alerts/signal - page 370

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rikiolivier:
Hello all,

Willl someone please be so kind to add an alert and email notification to this indi, I would be so greatful. I have tried but no success. if possible, the alert can be added on when an arrow is formed on when it changes color to another direction. Thank you so much and may the pips be with you.

riki

Hi Riki,

Had to make some minor changes the way it was coded the colors repaint making it hard to get a good reliable alert, bad news is no more yellow line will only change from red to blue, but the arrows are the same as original, and alerts should go off on color change.

Files:
RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  

Thank you so much.

mrtools:
Hi Riki, Had to make some minor changes the way it was coded the colors repaint making it hard to get a good reliable alert, bad news is no more yellow line will only change from red to blue, but the arrows are the same as original, and alerts should go off on color change.

mrtools,

God bless. Thank you so much for taking the time and helping out. It is much appreciated. May you be rewarded with many pips. Thank you again so much.

riki

PeterParker
PeterParker  

need your help

Please, help me to find MA that has a voice alert when 2 lines are crossed?

Thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

A lot of them, but here is a link to one with some extra options too : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/90/ma_crosses_arrows_alerts.mq4

PeterParker:
Please, help me to find MA that has a voice alert when 2 lines are crossed? Thank you
Jason2005
Jason2005  

Hi everyone!

Would it be possible to have arrows appear at the real candle and not in the past? Could you also add alerts to it please

Thanks a lot, you really do a great job!

Files:
foxhunt
foxhunt  

Need a (BBStop indicator) with an Email alertsl

Saw this post an wanted to add my own unique request.

I have attached two indicators, the (BBStop Alert) and the (TopBottom Email Alert) Indicator.

I need to replace TopBottom Email Alert) arrow and signal timing with the BBStop Alert and signal timing.

The end result is a BBStop Alert with all the alert functionality of the TopBottom Email Alert

I just need to swap out some code and I will pay $!0.00 via PayPal for the functioning indicator.

Capable assistance is appreciated

bbstop_v3_arrow.mq4topbottom_email_alert__indicator.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

BB stops with alerts ...

Use this one

If you want just "arrows" set the ShowLine and ShowTrendDots to false. It has all the alerts you need : pop up message box, sound and email and you can choose between current (still opened bar) and previous (already closed bar) alerts.

PS : that one is a variation of igorads Bollinger bands stop, that is why I took his public version and added alerts. To have same values set the Length parameter to 14;

foxhunt:
Saw this post an wanted to add my own unique request.

I have attached two indicators, the (BBStop Alert) and the (TopBottom Email Alert) Indicator.

I need to replace TopBottom Email Alert) arrow and signal timing with the BBStop Alert and signal timing.

The end result is a BBStop Alert with all the alert functionality of the TopBottom Email Alert

I just need to swap out some code and I will pay $!0.00 via PayPal for the functioning indicator.

Capable assistance is appreciated

bbstop_v3_arrow.mq4topbottom_email_alert__indicator.mq4
Dave
Dave  

Heiken Ashi Ma T3 mod

Could someone change the look of the HA candle to just display a colored dot instead of bar color? So if the HA bar is green then replace that bar with just a green dot below the price bar and if red then a red dot above the price bars...TIA

Heiken_Ashi MA T3 new[Alert]

heiken_ashi_ma_t3_newalert_mtf.mq4

potato
potato  

Hi guys, can someone please help me to create an alert indicator (with arrow) when it fulfilled the below criteria:

FOR SHORT :

1) EMA 21 period (Shift 3) cross down EMA 233 (Shift 3) +

2) VininI_BB_MA_WRP(v1) below it MA and 0 line +

3) RAVI FX Fisher below its -0.07 trigger.

FOR LONG :

1) EMA 21 period (Shift 3) cross above EMA 233 (Shift 3) +

2) VininI_BB_MA_WRP(v1) above it MA and 0 line +

3) RAVI FX Fisher above its 0.07 trigger

Attached are the mq4 files for the indicators:

vinini_bb_ma_wprv1.mq4

ravi_fx_fisher.mq4

Thanks

user92
user92  

ema sma alert

hello,

sorry guy for my question, but there are so much indicators there, that i thought it would be better to ask,

where the indicator is?

the ema sma crossover indicator with alert..

thanks