Indicators with alerts/signal - page 370

Need a (BBStop indicator) with an Email alertsl

Saw this post an wanted to add my own unique request.

I have attached two indicators, the (BBStop Alert) and the (TopBottom Email Alert) Indicator.

I need to replace TopBottom Email Alert) arrow and signal timing with the BBStop Alert and signal timing.

The end result is a BBStop Alert with all the alert functionality of the TopBottom Email Alert

I just need to swap out some code and I will pay $!0.00 via PayPal for the functioning indicator.

Capable assistance is appreciated

bbstop_v3_arrow.mq4topbottom_email_alert__indicator.mq4

BB stops with alerts ...

Use this one

If you want just "arrows" set the ShowLine and ShowTrendDots to false. It has all the alerts you need : pop up message box, sound and email and you can choose between current (still opened bar) and previous (already closed bar) alerts.

PS : that one is a variation of igorads Bollinger bands stop, that is why I took his public version and added alerts. To have same values set the Length parameter to 14;

foxhunt:
Saw this post an wanted to add my own unique request.

I have attached two indicators, the (BBStop Alert) and the (TopBottom Email Alert) Indicator.

I need to replace TopBottom Email Alert) arrow and signal timing with the BBStop Alert and signal timing.

The end result is a BBStop Alert with all the alert functionality of the TopBottom Email Alert

I just need to swap out some code and I will pay $!0.00 via PayPal for the functioning indicator.

Capable assistance is appreciated

bbstop_v3_arrow.mq4topbottom_email_alert__indicator.mq4

Heiken Ashi Ma T3 mod

Could someone change the look of the HA candle to just display a colored dot instead of bar color? So if the HA bar is green then replace that bar with just a green dot below the price bar and if red then a red dot above the price bars...TIA

Heiken_Ashi MA T3 new[Alert]

heiken_ashi_ma_t3_newalert_mtf.mq4

Hi guys, can someone please help me to create an alert indicator (with arrow) when it fulfilled the below criteria:

FOR SHORT :

1) EMA 21 period (Shift 3) cross down EMA 233 (Shift 3) +

2) VininI_BB_MA_WRP(v1) below it MA and 0 line +

3) RAVI FX Fisher below its -0.07 trigger.

FOR LONG :

1) EMA 21 period (Shift 3) cross above EMA 233 (Shift 3) +

2) VininI_BB_MA_WRP(v1) above it MA and 0 line +

3) RAVI FX Fisher above its 0.07 trigger

Attached are the mq4 files for the indicators:

vinini_bb_ma_wprv1.mq4

ravi_fx_fisher.mq4

Thanks

Files:

ema sma alert

hello,

sorry guy for my question, but there are so much indicators there, that i thought it would be better to ask,

where the indicator is?

the ema sma crossover indicator with alert..

thanks

for ma sma etc crossover - check this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

thank you for your help.

fractal with alert

i looking for a good fractal indicator, with an alert.

i have one in MT4, i think everyboday have that, but there is no alert

implemented.

thanks

Can you please create an EA - Mladen or any other friend

These are the Indicators :

1. RenkoLiveChart_indicator.ex4 - Its used to create Renko bars. I can specify the box size in the 1 minute charts of EURUSD and open the Offline chart of Eurusd.

2. StopandReverse Indicator - It will give a Blue bar histogram for a Buy and Red bar histogram for a sell.

Rules :

I need an EA coded using the StopandReverse Indicator where I put it on the Offline Renko chart for trading.

When the Blue bar histogram appears the EA should open a buy above the "Signal candle" high and when the Red bar histogram comes it should Sell below the "Signal Candle Low".

When a candle closes and there is no Histogram bar appearing in the Indicator window, the EA should close the order at the next candle open.

Regards,

Ganesh

Take a look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009/page12

I think it is what you are looking for

user92:
i looking for a good fractal indicator, with an alert.

i have one in MT4, i think everyboday have that, but there is no alert

implemented.

thanks
Reason: