stochastic ob/os alert with symbol real time

hi there, i am new to this forum. i was hoping someone could help me. i have been looking all over the web but just cant seem to find an stochastic indicator that will give an alert with sound in a small window on the meta trader. i am looking for the indicator to alert me when it has crossed the 90 and 10 mark. i have found one but it does not include the currenct pair in the alert box. i trade multiple charts so this makes it impossible.

i would really appreciate this if someone could do this. thank you so much in advance.

james123:
hi there, i am new to this forum. i was hoping someone could help me. i have been looking all over the web but just cant seem to find an stochastic indicator that will give an alert with sound in a small window on the meta trader. i am looking for the indicator to alert me when it has crossed the 90 and 10 mark. i have found one but it does not include the currenct pair in the alert box. i trade multiple charts so this makes it impossible. i would really appreciate this if someone could do this. thank you so much in advance.

i am sorry for the recent thread. i have found what im looking for.

I need that too..Where did you find it?

Reason: