Indicators with alerts/signal - page 941

fxsrikanth
fxsrikanth  

Hi Mr.Tools and Mladen please i need "3 level zz semafor MTF" for latest mt4 build. please can u get it for me?

topi
topi  

hi mladen and mrtools and anyway could you add arrow to this indi on cross over plz. ? kubi_2_alerts_amp_lines_1.01.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
fxsrikanth:
Hi Mr.Tools and Mladen please i need "3 level zz semafor MTF" for latest mt4 build. please can u get it for me?

Hi Fxsrikanth, I have this one that seems to be working ok.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
topi:
hi mladen and mrtools and anyway could you add arrow to this indi on cross over plz. ? kubi_2_alerts_amp_lines_1.01.mq4

Hi Topi, added the arrows.

Gway
Gway  

almost bump again

john jacob
john jacob  

hello mladen and mrtool

is there a stochastic divergence with alert indicator that has both regular and hidden divergence as an options where you can turn them on or off? Ive came across a few stochastic divergence with alert indicator that has only hidden divergence as an options to be turn on or off and ther no options to turn the regular divergence on or off. you guys mind creating one or direct me to where i can download one thats already been created and ready to download. really much appreciated . thank you very much in advance.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtool is there a stochastic divergence with alert indicator that has both regular and hidden divergence as an options where you can turn them on or off? Ive came across a few stochastic divergence with alert indicator that has only hidden divergence as an options to be turn on or off and ther no options to turn the regular divergence on or off. you guys mind creating one or direct me to where i can download one thats already been created and ready to download. really much appreciated . thank you very much in advance.

Hello Johnjacob, if memory serves me right this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page441 has those options.

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  
Anyway:
try it out now : kubi_2_alerts_amp_lines_1.01.mq4

great, thank you!

john jacob
john jacob  
mrtools:
Hello Johnjacob, if memory serves me right this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page441 has those options.

Thank You very much mrtools. Thats the one.

vijay123
vijay123  
mladen:
ambivijay12345

Try it out : revealwormhole_1min_5min_01__alert.mq4

It will alert once per a bar on which a distortion happens

hi mladen,

many thanks . you are great