Indicators with alerts/signal - page 941

almost bump again

hello mladen and mrtool

is there a stochastic divergence with alert indicator that has both regular and hidden divergence as an options where you can turn them on or off? Ive came across a few stochastic divergence with alert indicator that has only hidden divergence as an options to be turn on or off and ther no options to turn the regular divergence on or off. you guys mind creating one or direct me to where i can download one thats already been created and ready to download. really much appreciated . thank you very much in advance.

johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtool is there a stochastic divergence with alert indicator that has both regular and hidden divergence as an options where you can turn them on or off? Ive came across a few stochastic divergence with alert indicator that has only hidden divergence as an options to be turn on or off and ther no options to turn the regular divergence on or off. you guys mind creating one or direct me to where i can download one thats already been created and ready to download. really much appreciated . thank you very much in advance.

Hello Johnjacob, if memory serves me right this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page441 has those options.

Anyway:
try it out now : kubi_2_alerts_amp_lines_1.01.mq4

great, thank you!

mrtools:
Hello Johnjacob, if memory serves me right this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page441 has those options.

Thank You very much mrtools. Thats the one.

mladen:
ambivijay12345

Try it out : revealwormhole_1min_5min_01__alert.mq4

It will alert once per a bar on which a distortion happens

hi mladen,

many thanks . you are great

dear sir plz make this indicator for other time frame and jpy pairs also .it works only for 15M .and add arrow alert signal when line crosses

neurotrend_indicator.mq4neurotrend_include.mqh

Hey Guys! Would you be able to add Notify alert to this wonderful indicator ? Would be great!

Thx alot for your work!

tmacg.mq4

Files:
tmacg.mq4  10 kb

pawanrao:
dear sir plz make this indicator for other time frame and jpy pairs also .it works only for 15M .and add arrow alert signal when line crosses neurotrend_indicator.mq4neurotrend_include.mqh

Hi Pawanrao, do you have NeuroTrend_Include.mqh file, need that to compile the indicator.

tikku:
Hey Guys! Would you be able to add Notify alert to this wonderful indicator ? Would be great!

Thx alot for your work!

tmacg.mq4

Hi Tikku, added the notify alert and made it to be compatible with new mt4 builds, just remember its actually using a TMA centered which will recalculate(repaint).

Files:
tmacg_nmc.mq4  10 kb
Reason: