[Coded] adx alert?

hey i have been searching for the past couple months to get someone to code this for me and i have a had a few try but no one can seem to help, and then i saw a add for this site and here i am. ok i am guessing that you have either heard of or are familair with the adx indicator with the adx line and +DI and -DI lines. i would like to have a indicator that sounds an alarm when the +DI and -DI lines cross. on a standered adx indicator the values for the lines are listed in the top left window of the indicator, i would like for the alarm to sound the second that one of those values becomes greater than other. i would also like for a alert box to pop up when the alarm goes off specifying the time of cross and which currency it is alerting for. i am attaching a couple of adx indicators that you could possibly code it in to or just code one from scratch. thanks in advance please let me know if you can do this

Files:
ADXbars.mq4  4 kb
adx.lucki.mq4  4 kb

hey i have heard alot about you and all you have done to help the forex community and i thank you for that. have you had a chance to look at my indicator request yet? and if so is this something thats possible for you to help me with? thanx again

Here you go buddy Happy trading!

01/08/2007: Removed buggy files. Find the working one in later post.

hey thanx for giving your time and trying to help but it is the same problem that i have been encountering for the past several months .

the alert works great except it doesnt stop even after i close the alert window box, it goes off every single time price moves a pip regardless of direction (i.e. if price moves up by 60 pips the alarm will go off 60 times) lol the alarm is supposed to bring me to my computor when it goes off to let me know that adx has crossed, but if its sounding off 24/7........ well you see my problem. so my question is it possible to have it go off only once when the +DI line becomes greater or lesser than the -DI line? i dont know i was just thinking that in the case with the adx bars indicator i attached, it colors the bars; could u just code it to sound off every time the bars change color? if it is not possible to make the alarm go off only once at the time of the cross then please scorpion let me know so i can quit searching for someone to code this, but if you can do this please help and thank you so much

Damn it's a bug... i'll fix it.

Ok, all fixed. If there's any problem, just drop me a line.

Files:
ADXbars.mq4  4 kb
adx.lucki.mq4  5 kb

thank you so much scorpion, ur a genius! they work great.

Hi! Is it possible to change the code so alert would appear when ADX rises above 20?

How does the alert get generated since at times I will receive several alerts on a 15 or 30 minute chart where a new bar has not occurred yet? If the current bar bounces up and down alot, should that cause multiple ADX alerts?

I believe it alerts you only once for the same crossover or bar.

Hello All,

Can someone please modify the ADXbars.mq4 indicator so that when the current candle where the actual cross took place closes, this candle should turn the appropriate color instead of the next candle changing the appropriate color.

Thanks,

Dorian

Reason: