Indicators with alerts/signal - page 136

k3iroll
k3iroll  
cja:
I have re-done the Alert code this should do what you want and have posted it back on the previous post, it only Alerts on the color change now but can give several Alerts at the point of change over as the color changes back and forth. I have left the name the same so just save over the top of the original indicator.

Let me know if you need it altered again.

cja

Hi cja,

Any chance to alter a bit more of the indicator. Just to give alert on the closed of the candle instead of giving alert while the candle is forming. Thanks in advance.

k3iroll
k3iroll  
Mano:
Anyone please? it would really help since those are the only indi's i use.

btw, i did look all over the place inc this thread again and did not find it, actually i did find the 2MA Crossover indi posted 2 times but without sound alert, also i did found an MTF Stoch with alert(without sound) but its not what i need and its kinda wired with those dots....

no one have 5min for me (if not less)?

Thanks

try this ....

k3iroll

k3iroll
k3iroll  

Hi tsdpka,

I did a live monitoring of the zigzag indicator that you posted. It did repaint to the new high and new low..... unfortunately.

k3iroll

k3iroll
k3iroll  
salman4someone:
Some nice programmer please add alert to this zigzag indicator when it forms. It doesn't repaint. I want the alert to keep beeping until I stop it. Is that possible? Thank you in advance, help highly appreciated

You can use this. It's high low zigzag that i use and modified to give alert.

k3iroll

Micke Christian
Micke Christian  
MrPip:
Found the problem. There were two calls to the NewBar function. One for alert and one for email. Because of the first call the second returns false.

I modified the code to check NewBar only once so it will now work.

Robert

Thanks to solve the problem Mr.Pip

sideburn
sideburn  

Oops! I forgot to load the set file! Here's result of same EA but with set file loaded this time:

1. 224 winning trades in 2.5 years

2. 77.51%

3. 3

SuzanneFX
SuzanneFX  

this is what i use... the default is daily.

[attach][/attach]

panos
panos  

hi,

is there an alert for this indicator when it from negative to possitive level???

its an MTF indicator,

thanks

panos
panos  

alert on zup indicator

can someone put an alarm when a new set up apears on the zup indicator ?

i would apreciate hat very much

rzisman1946
rzisman1946  

Gann/MA Alert

Hello,

I am seeking an indicator that provides visual and audio alert when the Gann Hi Lo Activator (user defined settings) crosses an EMA (user defined). Thanks for your help.