Gann mtf system - page 6

Colorized Gann HiLo???

Does anyone have a colorized version of the Gann HiLo (or SSL) ? I want the line to be blue when price is above it and red when price is below it. If it has alert, so much the better... I will be using this on a range bar chart so it can't be one that specifies time frame like the MTF versions. Thanks.

You can get Gann Hilo bars. That will be perfect for you

jttrader:
Does anyone have a colorized version of the Gann HiLo (or SSL) ? I want the line to be blue when price is above it and red when price is below it. If it has alert, so much the better... I will be using this on a range bar chart so it can't be one that specifies time frame like the MTF versions. Thanks.

Have this one maybe will work for you. This version is Mtf but will work just fine on mtf if you leave extern string TimeFrame = "Current time frame";

Files:
ssl.gif  24 kb

mrtools:
Have this one maybe will work for you. This version is Mtf but will work just fine on mtf if you leave extern string TimeFrame = "Current time frame";

Hi MrTools,

Where can I find the "paint bars" you depict in this chart?

Can you make them available to me?

Thanks

Hi Mrtools

Thank you so much for that wonderful indicator

plz i want this system

Files:
screen.gif  56 kb

mrtools:

Hi mrtools,

Do you have a Histogram version of the SSL fast-nrp_mtf.mq4 indicator ?

Thanks & all the best

Xard777

mrtools:

hello how r u???

i want bar indicator which i see in this pics plsssssss post it here thank in advance

Hello,

the real Gann HIGH-LOW Activator (like in Krawz chart) plot a "stairs" line...this indicator was maden by a coder for me...but it repaints...so if someone want modifies it....thank's in advance.....here it is:

First of all...thank you!

Then...:

in my image you can see EURUSD 1 minute chart and the two indicators

1)yellow line is HIGH-LOW Activator vs 1.1 ....MAPERIOD 3 ....MAMETHOD 0 (simple)....TIME FRAME 1H

2) blue and red line is your HIGH-LOW Activator mtf.......TIME FRAME 1H....LB 3 (I think LB is moving average 3 simple....but I don't know what is it exactly...)

WELL...the two lines are different....why?

Files:
eurusd_4.gif  14 kb
Reason: