Coding help - page 9

Il macd SI puo modificare NEL robot? IO Vorrei 1 Minuti set 520,1000,9

520,1000,9 levels

Simple CCI Cross Alert Please

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could take the attached CCI indicator and put a visual as well as an audio alert when the following conditions have been met:

At the close of the current bar if the value of the CCI has crossed 80 and as long as the previous value was below 80 then I would like the alert to trigger. Then on the down side, if the value of the CCI has crossed -80 and if the previous bar was above -80 then I would like the alert to trigger as well. The CCI period is 12.

Basically I would like the alert to trigger only when the CCI crosses 80 or -80 at the close of the current bar. When the conditions are met, that is when I would like the alert to trigger and only at that time. After the alert has been triggered I would like the alert to only display and sound once each time the alert is triggered.

If you could include the option to be able to set the CCI periods and to turn off and on the alert that would be great.

Many thanks in advance!!!

God Bless & Great Trading

-Faith Trader

Files:
cci.mq4  4 kb

Need Alert for CoeffofLine_true indicator

Hi: Can someone help me please to put an alert on the CoeffofLine_true indicator when it cross the zero line? I need a sound alert and arrows on the chart when it cross the zero line up and down.

Thanks a lot!!

Files:

Hi

I made this indicator for my strategy the takes the OHLC of the prvious 480 mins and projects it forward for the next 480 mins. And so on and so on. It actually works but it moves too far back into the past. I just want it to start at the current 8H bar and move forward. It just makes the chart messy. Appreciate any help.

EA for very simple correlation indicator

I need an EA for this indicator with the following characteristics:

1. Buy when green line crosses above the zero line (currencies balance point) and close the order if it cross down the same line (and insist on close if there are broker requotes)

2. Sell when line crosses below the zero line and close the order if it cross up the same line (and insist on close if there are broker requotes)

3. Which can be programmed TP, SL and prizes

Thanks . . .

Files:

I Need Help Switching CCI Divergence EA to Stochastics Divergence EA

I have a CCI Divergence EA that uses a custom CCI Divergence Indicator in the Indicators folder in MT4 to determine when to place a trade.

What I want to do is use a custom Stochastics Divergence Indicator (which I have) instead.

I don't know how to change the EA code to direct it to the Stochastics Divergence Indicator in the indicators folder.

In the EA inputs I think I need to replace:

extern int CCI_Period = 10;

with

extern int Stoch_K = 5;

extern int Stoch_D = 3;

extern int Stoch_Slowing = 3;

In the main portion of the code I found the area that points to the custom CCI Divergence Indicator in the Indicators folder:

dUp = iCustom(Symbol(), 0, "CCI_Divergence_Indicator", "", CCI_Period, 9, "", false, false, false, 0, 2);

dDn = iCustom(Symbol(), 0, "CCI_Divergence_Indicator", "", CCI_Period, 9, "", false, false, false, 1, 2);

I know I have to change "CCI_Divergence_Indicator" to "Stochastics_Divergence_Indicator" which is the name of the custom stochastics divergence indicator in the Indicators folder. And I have to remove the CCI_Period and 9.

But I don't know how to add the Stoch_K, Stoch_D, and Stoch_Slowing to this portion of the code.

I tried changing it on my own, but then the EA won't open.

Does anyone know how to code this portion of the code so the stochastics divergence indicator can replace the cci divergence indicator?

I paid a programmer to create the ea, but he is very busy with other customers projects. So when it comes to minor changes/fixes he doesn't have time to do it for me - at least not right away. So that is why I am asking here.

The CCI Divergence Indicator has way too many false signals. The Stochastics Divergence Indicator is much better. That is why I want to do the switch.

Thanks in advance.

How to change Indicator in to a EA for automatic trading.

Hi

Is any one know how to create Indicator in to a EA i have this indicator, but i can miss many times better position for Exit, Entry and Take profit because i did not sit front of PC every time, but it works very well ,on every time frame on any pair in natural market. is their any one help me on it or any place where i can set it for EA for robo trading.

See

RED LINE is nice sell position

GREEN LINE is nice buy position

TAKE PROFIT center line

I can show some of my trades on Eur/Usd in 1H chart with pink lines, all closed in profits.

I want EA work like this sell on red line ,TP hit at center line ,buy at green line TP hit at center line

Files:
1_1.gif  19 kb
2_1.gif  18 kb
3.gif  21 kb

rajivzzz:
Hi

Is any one know how to create Indicator in to a EA i have this indicator, but i can miss many times better position for Exit, Entry and Take profit because i did not sit front of PC every time, but it works very well ,on every time frame on any pair in natural market. is their any one help me on it or any place where i can set it for EA for robo trading.

See

RED LINE is nice sell position

GREEN LINE is nice buy position

TAKE PROFIT center line

I can show some of my trades on Eur/Usd in 1H chart with pink lines, all closed in profits.

I want EA work like this sell on red line ,TP hit at center line ,buy at green line TP hit at center line

Can you explain what you need better please.

Raj

Post your indicator I want to see if they repaint

tradability:
Can you explain what you need better please.

i did not share it any more

repaint ,LOL

It works like HolyGrial

if u did not know how it make, you can not do any thing for me

Reason: