Indicators with alerts/signal - page 940

Reynaldo Gonzalez
Reynaldo Gonzalez  
master blaster:
Hello can you Please have this indicator only print arrows once.color_stochastic_v1.04d_4_nmc.mq4

The indicator repaints in the same location, more than once.

Thank You Mladen

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  

Dear Mladen / Mr Tools

Could you please add the option for this indicator to display a vertical line whenever the 2 lines cross over (as pictured). It would also be great to have the option for the usual alert sound and popup message. Many thanks for your assistance!

kubi_2.mq4

Files:
kubi.jpg 23 kb
kubi_2.mq4 5 kb
Gway
Gway  
Pippo Inzaghi:
Dear Mladen / Mr ToolsCould you please add the option for this indicator to display a vertical line whenever the 2 lines cross over (as pictured). It would also be great to have the option for the usual alert sound and popup message. Many thanks for your assistance!kubi_2.mq4

Pippo Inzaghi

added the options foralerts andvlines:kubi_2_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  
Anyway:
Pippo Inzaghi added the options foralerts andvlines:kubi_2_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

Thank you, Anyway! Very much appreciated. However, if it's not too much trouble would it be possible to have the vertical lines appear in the indicator window only, rather than on the whole chart? (keeps the price area clear). Sorry if this was not clear in my original post but I'd be grateful for the modification.

talaate
talaate  

Malden would you please take look to this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page626

Gway
Gway  
Pippo Inzaghi:
Thank you, Anyway! Very much appreciated. However, if it's not too much trouble would it be possible to have the vertical lines appear in the indicator window only, rather than on the whole chart? (keeps the price area clear). Sorry if this was not clear in my original post but I'd be grateful for the modification.

try it out now : kubi_2_alerts_amp_lines_1.01.mq4

hoosain
hoosain  

Hi mladen/mrtools, would you please be able to add an alert to attached indicator. When the bars change from blue to red and from red to blue alert must occur on first bar. Thank you and Best rgds

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
hoosain:
Hi mladen/mrtools, would you please be able to add an alert to attached indicator. When the bars change from blue to red and from red to blue alert must occur on first bar. Thank you and Best rgds

Hi Hoosain, added the alerts.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ratu:
hi mladen, can you add alert(popup/sound/email) when yellow bar appearsbettervolume_1.5a_alerts.mq4

Hi Ratu, from what I can tell that indicator already has alerts, and you can choose what colors you want it to alert on.

hoosain
hoosain  

Hi mrtools, Thank you so much. I truly appreciate you taking the time to do this. Best rgds