Indicators with alerts/signal - page 232

Price >< MA Alert

I need an indicator that will alert (with a sound) when price candle crosses through (option) or next candle opens above (Long alert sound) or below (short alert sound) a Moving average.

I tried modifying one I found here by CJA but couldn't get it working correctly.

Does anyone know of a simple indi for this?

Stark?

i dont see where to attach the indicator you are looking for.there is no space for attachments on my screen. the indicator is called CCI Filter vX.

2 RSI Crossover with both prices and alert

please can someone post me a 2 RSI crossover indicator with price? when they both cross the alert sounds? please help...

cant attach an indicator for modification.

pls i need help. i cant attach indicators.there is no space for attachments when posting.

need indicator(s)

hi everyone,

i was enjoying side-way tradings on gbpusd, suddenly the price went up very fast and high (probably they call it a "break-out") and the profit i earned with the side-ways were wiped out by the break-out.

can anyone please help me with any indicator or anything that i will be alerted when there will be such sudden change.

thank you.

sparow21

I this indicator known as sidus.that can co the job.its a combination of 2 moving averages and RSI.i cant find any icon on my screen to help attach it for you.

Behold the Fxbs pips crazy mentality............

leo1452:
I could really use a little help from a programmer. Cheers, Leo

You will need to post the code to do that

need indicator(s)

(I this indicator known as sidus.that can co the job.its a combination of 2 moving averages and RSI.i cant find any icon on my screen to help attach it for you.

its okay now. test it first.

Behold the Fxbs pips crazy mentality...........)

Pips Stunner,

thank you for your response. i will test the indicators soon after it is released.

i will get back to you for the result.

thank you again.

Alarm when pin bar forms at pivot/support/resistance line

Hi all,

The method I'm using to trade is to draw lines on my chart to indicate important pivot zones(where price has regularly hit resistance or support and then reversed). Also trend lines.

Then wait for pin bars to form at one of these lines to suggest that price is going to reverse.

It would be great to have an indicator that set off an alarm everytime a pin bar formed at one of these lines on my charts.

Does anyone know if anything like this exists? I have seen an indicator which sounds an alarm when a pin bar is formed, but I'm only interested in pin bars when they form at one of these important levels.

Thanks alot.

Help Needed

My Pickup was broken into on the 21st and they took my laptop. Im in the process of set a new one up.

I have my trade set up close but there is a indicator I pick up a few weeks ago and I cant remember the correct name for it, I thought t was on this tread but I cant find it.

I believe its a TRIX indicator and the name of the indicator starts out like

( THV3 ). This is from memory and I could be off on the name some Im sure about the TH part.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

DRoe

Reason: