Indicators with alerts/signal - page 228

xiii
xiii  

Another Request...

darkkiller:
Idea from me,can we create alert that will show Vertical line on chart when any indicator cross or alert? something like picture below

thanks

Osma Cross and RSI (example only)

can I have vertical line alert for this indi too?

xiii
xiii  

Another Request...

ok I want the alert on this indicator colour change.maybe a bit weird but tht what I want.

scottcap
scottcap  

Needed Alert for Linear Regression.mq4

Can someone, with time on their hands, modify the Linear Regression.mq4 indicator to sound and display an alert when price exceeds the outer channels.

Thanks!

elijahsmithklime
elijahsmithklime  

macd.mt4

i am a newbie, how do i install the macd signal please ? and what is the alert i should be wacthing out for ?

elijahsmithklime
elijahsmithklime  

Please Help...

I have two EAs that uses Multiframe MACD and Simple Moving average but i prefer Indicators with Ringing Alarm or Arrow. This is the Signal setup >>>

Indicator 2 >>>>>> SELL : Once macd on 4hours and 1hours chart confirms negative divergence and 5 close period simple moving average crosses 10 close period simple moving average down on 1 hour chart then Alarm or red arrow pointing downwards.

BUY:Once macd on 4hours and 1hours chart confirms positive divergence and 5 close period simple moving average crosses 10 close period simple moving average up on 1 hour chart then Alarm or green arrow pointing upwards.

.....................................................................................................

Indicator 1 >>>>>> SELL : Once macd on 1hour and 15mins chart confirms negative divergence and 5 close period simple moving average crosses 10 close period simple moving average down on 15mins chart then Alarm or red arrow pointing downwards.

BUY : Once macd on 1hour and 15mins chart confirms positive divergence and 5 close period simple moving average crosses 10 close period simple moving average up on 15mins chart then Alarm or green arrow pointing upwards.

I am expecting a good samaritan to help me out please.

Thanks in advance.

omerrett
omerrett  

Stochastic histogram

Hi i was wondering if anybody has a Stoch Histogram with email/ audio alerts? if not it would really mean a lot to me if someone could code it for me...

Thanks

omerrett
omerrett  

sample code?

im sorry dont know what were talking about here, really dont know anything about coding so thats why im asking...

DragonFire
DragonFire  
alvin050:
Hi can any guru help to refine this indicator? The alert does not seem to be working and the signals do not refresh (have to manually load the indicator again to see updated signals on chart).

It would be super if we could choose to have alert for either pin bar or inside bar.

Many many thanks
and how we can use this indicator in our trade ?? how u trade with it ??
DragonFire
DragonFire  

Hi all .. if can any one help me please to add an alert to this indicator when the histogram change the coloer between red and green and if can put court of alert numbers in every single time .. please i need it to much becease i have big problem and trouble between my other work and my forex work and my sleep .. many thanks for the help

ankero
ankero  

pricechannel

Is possible add alarm this indicator?