Indicators with alerts/signal - page 916

Is it possible to create an alert for this indicator, but only when the histogram goes directly from red to blue or blue to red? (not silver to red/blue). An arrow alert would also be nice

new_elder.mq4

Files:
new_elder.mq4  5 kb

Louisetano:
Is it possible to create an alert for this indicator, but only when the histogram goes directly from red to blue or blue to red? (not silver to red/blue). An arrow alert would also be nice new_elder.mq4

Louisetano

Here you go : new_elder_amp_alerts.mq4

Alerts only if the state changes directly from up to down or from down to up. If neutral is in between, no alerts

Files:

rpasupathy:
Hi Mladen/Mrtools,

Can you please code alerts and arrow for this Indicator ... Also please disable that external characters on the Indicators window

Thanks a lot

Do you happen to have the non-decompiled code?

If yes, please post that one so it can be altered

mladen:
Louisetano

Here you go : new_elder_amp_alerts.mq4

Alerts only if the state changes directly from up to down or from down to up. If neutral is in between, no alerts

Perfect, thanks. Would it also be possible to create an arrow alert?

I would like someone to add an alert (popup and sound) when this indicator turns color from green to red or red to green. I will be grateful

Files:

Dear Mr. Mladen & Mr. Tools, is there any chance it is possible to get the line version of this indicator (from post #7668) with a choice of setting alerts at user defined levels and if possible arrows to appear on chart. Thanking you in advance for your time and efforts, much appreciated. Regards Sameer

wpr_ma_cross_histo__mtf___alerts_nmc.mq4

sameermehta74:
Dear Mr. Mladen & Mr. Tools, is there any chance it is possible to get the line version of this indicator (from post #7668) with a choice of setting alerts at user defined levels and if possible arrows to appear on chart. Thanking you in advance for your time and efforts, much appreciated. Regards Sameer wpr_ma_cross_histo__mtf___alerts_nmc.mq4

Line version : wpr_ma_cross__mtf___alerts_nmc.mq4

PS: that indicator is not showing wpr values relative to some levels, but relative position of wpr compared to a moving average of that wpr. Hence the levels (any kind of levels) are ignored by it

karln1844:
I would like someone to add an alert (popup and sound) when this indicator turns color from green to red or red to green. I will be grateful

Karln1844, that version the colors can repaint, there is a non repaint version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page293

Dear friens, i am so sorry if i am rude for typing this and excuse me million times pls,BUT, in my opinion please first look at or test your indicator before modification request. think this; will you earn money with it? I am allways in connection with this web site and finally decided to be a advanced elite member I have one aim, earning Money but i am looking graphs,testing indicators that sent by many members and i am asking my self how will he/she earn Money with this. LOOKING TO AN INDICATOR ON A PAST GRAPH IS VERY EASY. But living is very different. Because deciding to have a position is so hard if you have not a GOOD margin......... If you have not the same idea with me please answer why 9/10 people loosing in Fx??? i deleted about 1350 indicators from my computer and using like dynamic zone indicators,mtf made by Mladen and Mrtools.... Finally, please ask your self do you believe will you earn Money with it? Thanks(p.s sorry for my poor english)

sameermehta74:
Dear Mr. Mladen & Mr. Tools, is there any chance it is possible to get the line version of this indicator (from post #7668) with a choice of setting alerts at user defined levels and if possible arrows to appear on chart. Thanking you in advance for your time and efforts, much appreciated. Regards Sameer wpr_ma_cross_histo__mtf___alerts_nmc.mq4

Hello Sameer, this is the line version with user defined level alerts/arrows.

Reason: