i need help

when i was working to make my EA , i was to compare the cods to test it and while it compare  the electric cute

now i cant find the cods at EA

what can i do to get back the EA before the electric cute

thank you for your assist and your time  

Hello Sherif,

If you typed code to an EA template in MetaEditor and didn't press 'Compile' button OR 'Save As...' before your PC lost power, when you re-open MetaEditor, the EA template now shouldn't contain any previous code. Its possible you saved the .mq4 file to a storage location on your PC's drive. If your runnin' an OS with a 'Search programs and files'  search box, you could type the .mq4 file's name within the search box to locate it. Consider periodically pressing 'Compile' or 'Save As...' as you type code within an EA template.

Thank you

WhooDoo22:

Hello Sherif,

If you typed code to an EA template in MetaEditor and didn't press 'Compile' button OR 'Save As...' before your PC lost power, when you re-open MetaEditor, the EA template now shouldn't contain any previous code. Its possible you saved the .mq4 file to a storage location on your PC's drive. If your runnin' an OS with a 'Search programs and files'  search box, you could type the .mq4 file's name within the search box to locate it. Consider periodically pressing 'Compile' or 'Save As...' as you type code within an EA template.

Thank you

thank you for your massage ..

when i make compile to the code EA the electric is cute ..

and after that i didn't find all the code .. 75% from the code is lost from the mq4 file

how can i get the last file ex4 before i lost the cods

sherifmao:

thank you for your massage ..

when i make compile to the code EA the electric is cute ..

and after that i didn't find all the code .. 75% from the code is lost from the mq4 file

how can i get the last file ex4 before i lost the cods

Your welcome,

The .mq4's code is read in MetaEditor and .ex4's code isn't. If the .mq4 doesn't contain your desired code then the code is likely lost. Consider expressing your EA's missing code's intent and attach partial code using SRC to a new post within this thread and an MQL4 coder is sure to do what can be done for you.

Thank you

sherifmao: what can i do to get back the EA before the electric cute
http://www.computerjokes.net/128.asp
Reason: