Indicators with alerts/signal - page 237

... and you too, Increase... (.ex) that what was sad

Dinapoli_Red.mq4

increase:
Cannot upset fxbs a good mate

Thank you for the .mq4 file, Increase

(I am on the same platform with FXBS concerning .ex4 files )

Regards,

Chrisstoff

good man, I.! (now i'm happy camper)

Stochastics Alert

I've read all 253 pages of alert descriptions and have not found any that do exactly what I would like to do..

Stochastics Alert: Arrow, Alert and email.

Signal only after being over sold or over bought at least one candle. That means the indicator must get above 80 and cross to 79 or lower or be below 20 and cross to above 20. The signal then and only then, not every time the direction changes.

Anyone have the indicator like this?

When start new week, the indicator show hight price and low price. I need only weekly period , Could anyone suggess to me?

Thanks.

Sixsense:
Anyone have the indicator like this?

When start new week, the indicator show hight price and low price. I need only weekly period , Could anyone suggess to me?

Thanks.

link from your promo

LEARN FOREX MARKET|FOREX TRADING SYSTEM

suggests: "Buy Now For Just $199"

i would suggest 2 use a search

add alert to Asctrend3times_mbk

Did you ever get someone to program you indicator Asctrend3times_mbk with a alert and email? ( that can be turned on or off)? I really like this EA and would like the alerts and email.

fxbs:
MBKAsctrend3times matt kennel

// Modified by MBK: now have three different timescales (bar lengths)

// to combine for final WPR indicator, with further long-term trend indicator.

// try on H1 chart with these parameters.

RISK=3;

CountBars=2000;

NumberofAlerts=1;

WPRLength1=9,WPRLength2=33, WPRLength3=77;

LToffset=-5;

w1=1.0, w2=3.0, w3=1.0; // relative weights

counter=0;

Alert in the code - shut off //; who wants to set it up and post it - would be nice

// Alert("MBKAsctrend M",Period()," ",Symbol()," BUY");

CTMAN:
The Matrix VoltyChannel_Stop (VCS) is a great indicator for the 5m charts. I like this system

The problem is that when the Dot is drawn, the alert is delayed. Can someone fix the alert where it goes off as soon as the dot is drawn instead of a few bars later? It the delayed in alarm can be fixed, this would be an excellent indicator.

Attached is a pic of the indicator.

Thank a lot

Looks ok can you post the code and I will take a look

increase:
Looks ok can you post the code and I will take a look

Since I'm not a coder..I may have goofed. Would it be in the Matrix VCS.ex4 that is under the above picture in my posting? I attached it on this posting too. It's the only indicator I have of the matrix vcs my friend. Hope this is enough for you to fix big guy!

Thanks for the email I received on your system.

CTMAN:
Since I'm not a coder..I may have goofed. Would it be in the Matrix VCS.ex4 that is under the above picture in my posting? I attached it on this posting too. It's the only indicator I have of the matrix vcs my friend. Hope this is enough for you to fix big guy! Thanks for the email I received on your system.

No sorry I need the mq4 file

Reason: