Indicators with alerts/signal - page 233

Rapheal
Rapheal  

Slope Direction line

Hi,

Can any guru take a look this indicator? It does not send out an email when it change the slop (color).

Thank you in advance.

Rapheal
Rapheal  

Bunny girl with email

Hi,

Any guru can help to add the email function for Bunny girl indicator?

Thank you very much.

John
John  

Multi Period Alert

Does any knows where I can find an indicator where I can put several same indicator on the same window with alert?

I'm looking at putting 3-4 WPR on the same window. Thanks in advance!!

1 WPR indicator with alert is attached but I need 3 to 4 in the same window to trigger an alert when all triggers are met. I can manually put 3 to 4 WPR on the same window but alert came individually (too many alert) when the first one hit, then another alert when the next one hit and so on.....

jfchild
jfchild  

all averages alert

Is it possible to program an alert that would pull from the "All Averages" found in this forum. I think that it would be very useful to be able to have an alert for a crossover that would pull from different times and/or calculations.

Thanks in advance.

TNVOLtrader
TNVOLtrader  

Absolute Strength Indicator

I am looking for someone to edit the attached indicator written by Igorad to place arrows on the chart when bear line crosses the signal bear line in a positive or negative direction based on the values in the data window. Similarly, the same is requested of the bull and signal bull crossover. I am specifically looking for points of strength and weakness related to movement. Thanks in advance for your help.

champion
champion  

I need sound alert for this Indicator

Please can someone help with this one.

I need sound alert for this Indicator

drone
drone  

help

Big Joe:
Yes and me, i want just the histogramm, and only in one time frame, to get rid of "repainting"

PLEASE

L

E

A

S

E

hi,first of all i want to say thank you 4 the great work you are doing and i also want to say a big thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum,bigup you guys,u r key and of course to guys like me who read thread after threapls newdigital,cja,igorad and a host of other that are good

pls help me put an alert when these 2 idicators cross each other and fix these two indicators as one template(XpMa and 34EMA ) pls,i but just a newbie pls guys and pls could you send through my mail box(ahamedtj@yahoo.com) cos i wouldnt know where to start looking when you fix it for me,thank you.and i want to say honestly,this is the best forum and am glad to be part of u guys.pls see attached file

drone
drone  

in trouble

Linuxser:
See this therad: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

hi can anyone help me with alert on xpMa and 34EMA crossover and a fix it in a tpl for me? by the way linuxser luv ur thread u ve made good impact to this forum

Rafael
Rafael  

Aroon alert

fxin:
Need help with alert coding. Looking to have popup/sound alerts added to attached aroon indicator.

There are 2 separate indicator lines, one for up and the other for down. Need to have an alert when either line reaches the 100% level maximum line.

The purpose is for use as an overbought/oversold entry/exit signal. I believe a lot of traders who use the aroon indicator use it for a trend entry/exit signal but I am developing a trading strategy using aroon also as a reversal indicator.

I attached a chart image to show possibility of signal entries/exits. If someone can do it and consider an option for email alert as well would be awesome.

For test

Files:
Rafael
Rafael  
generousforex:
Can someone please add an alert to this really great indicator?

Alert when color changes, optional pop up telling which pair

with alarm.

Brian

PS: Someone PLEASE add pop up alert telling pair when this

indicator changes color. Please!

Added alert when color change to: 'color0' (RoyalBlue) or 'color1' (Red).