Indicators with alerts/signal - page 231

tonghoe
tonghoe  
hiachiever:
Slight error. Now fixed.

Just need to make the Difference number an absolute number.

Cheers,

Hiachiever.

Thanks a million. May the pips be with you.

tonghoe
tonghoe  

MA and Stoch crossing alert

Can someone modify these 2 alerts so that they paint immediately when the crossover occur rather than at the end of the time period? It is ok if the indicator paints and unpaints several times until the candle closes.

tonghoe
tonghoe  
tonghoe:
Can someone modify these 2 alerts so that they paint immediately when the crossover occur rather than at the end of the time period? It is ok if the indicator paints and unpaints several times until the candle closes.

Can anybody help with this? Many thanks.

tonghoe
tonghoe  
fxbs:
which "these 2 alerts "?

Sorry, I am refering to the stoch crossover and ma crossover alert

tonghoe
tonghoe  
fxbs:
better post those files - it's sounds easy - i'm sure somebody would help you out no problem

The MA and stoch crossing alert indicators which are attached will only paint the arrows at the close of the candle. I would like to have the painting and unpainting to be real time until the candle closes. Thanks.

tonghoe
tonghoe  
fxbs:
enjoy your Blinkers

(hopefully they will drive you nutts)

but if you really crazy (about it) check this one: 3MA_Cross_AlertWarnSigL_NegShift.mq4 (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum)

Thanks. Actually, I am already all nuts requesting for these indicators. Seriously though, my entry technique involves the crossing of the stoch lines in the direction of the trend which is confirmed by a few other indicators that I used. Since I only take the trade very close to the 5ema before the close of the candle, I need this alert to tell me exactly when the cross has occured. Thanks once again for your help.

tonghoe
tonghoe  

Dinapoli Stochastic cross alert

Appreciate it if somebody can help to modify the above indicator to sound alert and arrow indication as soon as the lines cross. Thanks.

pipbuilders
pipbuilders  

Price >< MA Alert

I need an indicator that will alert (with a sound) when price candle crosses through (option) or next candle opens above (Long alert sound) or below (short alert sound) a Moving average.

I tried modifying one I found here by CJA but couldn't get it working correctly.

Does anyone know of a simple indi for this?

lilleliselise
lilleliselise  

trade what you see

Hi

Are there anybody,who could be nice to modify this one

so theres gonna be a popup and sound+wich pair there are changing colour.

thanks

lilleliselise
lilleliselise  

ups here it is