From practice to theory and back to practice - page 33

EgorKim:

You're welcome)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page1583#comment_13290559

Yes he's joking around, making fun of poor relatives - he's got his own quite lucrative one... he has long promised to show everyone his results in a few years...

Alexander_K:

The Slavs, the Orthodox, have had a tradition of helping the poor and needy. If a man saw someone literally lying in a rubbish pit and suffering from hunger and cold, he would come up to him and lend a helping hand.

Guys! What has become of you?! I am suffering without the Grail. I need it like air. Please, just give me half of it. God will thank you. Thank you.

I wear threadbare slip-ons, deny myself literally everything, eat simple peasant food, which at night I sometimes borrow from the peasants of the nearby villages, and what can I do! No one shows the Grail!

Aleksandr Volotko:

Dibs on the title of Prophet of Alexandria? For the future, for the distant future, but what if?

In general, it is more correct and traditional to call prophets by their origin, indicating the toponym, so it would be more correct to say, for instance, prophet Anatoly of Tanais or Anatoly of Hirgis, or one more variant, Anatoly of Meotia. And you would have, respectively, Alexander of Istria or Alexander of Dunavia, or even Cimmeria, though more accurate toponyms are possible.

EgorKim:

You are welcome).

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page1583#comment_13290559

Hehehe funny quote ))))

BlackTomcat:

A boundary is considered breached if at least two candles have closed outside it. This is a classic, which technical analysts of brokerage companies are guided by. Use it as a guideline. There is a wonderful indicator "Fractal", which forms a complete fractal in 2 candles. Another personal experience: an attempt to trade on incomplete fractals (formed after one candle) shows much worse results than when trading on a fully formed fractal. Even worse results are obtained if the system simply trades on the previous bar's close.

There is still a picture in which perhaps some followers would try to guess Margo, however the confidants of the theory of shells (αληθης κοκκος θεωρία) know that one cannot simply take a certain period for calculating the channel and consider it constant, as if it will be always good, nevertheless the transaction shown in the chart is undoubtedly good, pullback after the impulse with decay, rather a typical formation, e.g. the oil slick that went up after the attack on the factory in Arabia (المملكة العربية السعودية) formed a pullback and the same essentially same formation, a pullback with decay, it has long been known in hermetic sects that a true Margo (which however should not be understood too literally in view of its probabilistic nature) cannot consist of any single way of construction due to the non-stationarity of the variance and other moments of the distribution, on the contrary, it is the union ofLuckily there is relatively simple way of approximation, even if rough, but generally adequate and the most amazing thing is that it doesn't even require any programming (almost) - I'm telling you - in its original sense trading doesn't require OOP,polymorphism, encapsulation, constructors, destructors, dynamic linking and other time-consuming incantations... ...probably grail seekers will try to find it right away and assure themselves that all is futile, others will blaspheme at once and will also be right, because due to the diversity of currency market movements it is not always possible to say that at every scale Margo is implemented correctly, for example if the momentum is unusually large and the construction averages relatively small increments, it is impossible to say that it is adequate directly at the moment of momentum, i.e. if the hypothetical trailing edge is unrealistically large, i.e. if the trailing edge becomes larger and the trailing edge moves in the same way.If a hypothetical trader would trade with typical values of his limits, he would be efficiently eliminated, then he would bite his elbows and lose the profit, especially if he would pay back almost to breakeven level - it is better to work in a factory! - besides the blasphemy of the modus marginum is all the more fair, because no technical construction can know about the sharp news, though on higher scales it is less critical, for example if the margins merge into a thick horizontal bubble, the more careful trader would not open a deal directly ad marginem if something sharp happens, but rather wait for the bubble to adapt to the new situation and become more expanded again (and this is a great joy of Margo Marginorum adaptivity), or generally miss adsaepem, maybe even do the opposite and buy volatility in erumpo, maybe even use the rules of nesting constructions and trend cutoff.... Confidentialists from hermetic sects sometimes present on this forum are more aware of occult methods concerning Margo Marginorum and could tell more about it, but because of the strict codes sub rosa they would not dare to reveal this information, and it would be very unsafe for them because the special services agents can read this forum, besides I just in case say that all of the above I just overheard accidentally in the toilet when coming on business to one bank.

Max:

And again a demo account, again a grid... your brother in arms, like Renat and Che?

There is no doubt that this is fading, can you not see the transcendental cosmic sarcasm in my words?

By the way, I would add that, for some reason, the latest work of the Prophet Anatoly stands out from his previous ones, and that is easy to see from some of his deals. He truly understood the esoteric concept of flabellum and is now under the shadow of trading traditions that go back to unspeakable antiquity, but now he does it in such a barbaric way that even the harsh Scythians would have shuddered if they had seen him bombarding with warrants.

transcendreamer:

I wear shabby slip-ons, literally deny myself of everything, eat simple peasant food which I sometimes borrow at night from peasants from the nearest villages, but what can I do! No one shows the grail!

In general, it is more correct and traditional to call prophets by their origin, indicating the toponym, so it would be more correct, for instance, to say prophet Anatoly of Tanais or Anatoly of Girgis, or one more variant, Anatoly of Meotia. And you would have, respectively, Alexander of Istria or Alexander of Dunavia, or even Cimmeria, though more accurate toponyms are possible.

Hehe Funny picked up a quote ))))

There is still a picture in which perhaps some followers would try to guess Margo, however the confidants of the theory of shells (αληθης κοκος θεωρία) know that one cannot simply take a certain period for calculation of the channel and consider it to be permanent, as if it will always be so fine, nevertheless the transaction shown in the chart is undoubtedly good, the pullback after the impulse with a decay, rather typical formation, e.g. the oil slick that went up after the attack on the factory in Arabia (المملكة العربية السعودية) formed a pullback and the same essentially same formation, a pullback with decay, it has long been known in hermetic sects that a true Margo (which however should not be understood too literally in view of its probabilistic nature) cannot consist of any single way of construction due to the non-stationarity of the variance and other points of distribution, rather, it is the union ofLuckily there is relatively simple way of approximation, even if rough, but generally adequate and the most amazing thing is that it doesn't even require any programming (almost) - I'm telling you - in its original sense trading doesn't require OOP,polymorphism, encapsulation, constructors, destructors, dynamic linking and other time consuming incantations... ...probably grail seekers will try to find it right away and make sure that all is futile, but others will blaspheme at once and will be right too, because due to the diversity of currency market movements it is not always possible to say that Margo is implemented correctly at every scale. For example if the momentum is unusually large and the build averages relatively small increments, then of course we can not say that it is appropriate at the moment of momentum, i.e. if the hypothetical trailing edge is unrealistically large and the simulation is moving very precisely, i.e. in the next step it can not be implemented in the opposite case.If a hypothetical trader would trade with typical values of his limits, he would be efficiently eliminated, then he would bite his elbows and lose the profit, especially if he would pay back almost to breakeven level - it is better to work in a factory! - besides the blasphemy of the modus marginum is all the more fair, because no technical construction can know about the sharp news, though on higher scales it is less critical, for example if the margins merge into a thick horizontal bubble, the more careful trader would not open a deal directly ad marginem if something sharp happens, but rather wait for the bubble to adapt to the new situation and become more expanded again (and this is a great joy of Margo Marginorum adaptivity), or generally miss adsaepem, maybe even do the opposite and buy volatility in erumpo, maybe even use the rules of nesting constructions and trend cutoff....Confidentialists from hermetic sects sometimes present on this forum are more informed about occult methods concerning Margo Marginorum and could tell more about it, but in view of strict codes sub rosa they would not dare to reveal this information, and besides it would be rather unsafe for them because the special services agents can read this forum, besides I should say just in case that all it is written I simply overheard accidentally in a toilet when I came on business in one bank.

There's no doubt that it's a fade, can't you see my transcendental cosmic sarcasm in my words?

By the way, I would add that, for some reason, the recent work of the Prophet Anatoly differs from his preceding ones, and that is easy to see by some peculiarities of his trades, he has truly studied the esoteric concept of flabellum and is now under the shadow of trading traditions that go back to unspeakable antiquity, but now he does it in such an indescribably barbaric way that even the harsh Scythians would shudder if they saw him bombarding them with orders.

It's a normal bombardment))) so what about a couple of dozen trades in the market. It's important to collect statistics. And for those who say - grid, demo, ... No problem, repeat it, preferably from a mobile terminal.

transcendreamer:

I also wanted to say just in case I overheard all that by accident in the toilet when I was in a bank on business.

I thought they were whispering that it was better to go to a factory)

Transcendreamer:

like the oil slick that went up after هجوم to the factory in المملكة العربية السعودية

So this is the reason for the rise of oil

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
It's a normal bombardment))) so what about a couple of dozen trades in the market. Statistics are important to collect. And for those who say - grid, demo,... No problem, do it again, preferably from a mobile terminal.

Pride is not the best companion in any endeavour. It is usually inevitably followed by Doldrums.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Pride is not the best companion in any endeavour. It is usually inevitably followed by Doldrums.

The main thing is that you can squeeze the profit out of it or not, and if you can, then how to do it correctly.I am testing this very "right". I will repeat that everyone has had such a system that was profitable at least for a month. It means that you can trade on the plus side with this system.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
As I have already mentioned I do not see the difference between the real and demo trading, but I do wonder what kind of system you use and how you should use it.I am testing this very "right". I will repeat that everyone has had such a system that was profitable at least for a month. It means that you can trade on the plus side with this system.

Trading on the demo is generally more honourable than on the real

transcendreamer:

Trading on the demo is generally more honourable than on the real

Since the developers have added the ability to withdraw directly to the tester(TesterWithdrawal)-

I don't even trade on the demo)))

EgorKim:

Since the developers added the ability to withdraw directly in the tester (TesterWithdrawal)-

I do not even on the demo)))

There! This is a new level! There used to be demo money, now there's tester money )))

transcendreamer:

It's more honourable to trade on the demo than on the real one.

Only paint, only hardcore!

Reason: