Indicators with alerts/signal - page 226

kadam
kadam  

Line Alert

Hi .,

Is anybody have a LINE ALERT indicator ?

I mean if i put the LINE to the 1.5549 and if the price will hit that it makes ALERT sign.

Thanks

Biniam
Biniam  

Alert for Bolling Band

Hello all,

I have been looking for an alerter that gives signal when price reaches the upper or lower bands on Bollinger Bands. Is there any public indicator or EA available?

Thanks,

Biniam

Biniam
Biniam  

More alerts

ServerUang:
Maybe this one that you want

Thanks ServerUang, this is a great indicator for me. Do you happen to know where I can add an indicator that lets me know when price touches any MA I have on the chart?

Thanks,

Biniam

Biniam
Biniam  

Not working

newdigital:
MA_Crossover_Signal and MA_Crossover_Signal_VoiceAlert. Author said the following (comments in the code):

I placed the two indicators here \\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\MA_Crossover_Signal.ex4' and I get an error. I tried to move them to the experts folder but still nothing. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? In the experts tab I see the error message cannot open file. I know the file is there because I can open it with MetaEditor.

thanks,

Biniam

nfr777
nfr777  

Hello traders,

I am looking for simple sound alarm for W%R when it gets out from overbought and oversold areas. I was looking everywhere without

any success. Can someone help, Please?

Nandi

nfr777
nfr777  
fxbs:
one been in this thread(attach) but if if you need different - check this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Thank you FXBS It works very good! You made my day!!

Nandi

nfr777
nfr777  

T3 zero line crossover alert

Hello ,

I been looking for T3 indicator which gives audible alert when the 50 line is crossed either direction. Is there anyone who is able to build such a indicator? The ring tone or the bell would be the best.

Thanks.

Nandi

nfr777
nfr777  

T3 50 line alert

Thank you ElectricSavant but I am not that savvy to program it myself especially when the RSI of T3 does not have the lines there to be alarmed. It needs someone who knows T3 Indicator very well to program the alarm to it.

I have noticed that when the red (slow)line crossess the 50 line it is a good signal to enter the trade on the open of the next bar or on the first opposite bar that is ended. If anyone wants precise formula I will place it on this Forum providing I will be able to work out how to place the pictures to it.

Nnadi

nfr777
nfr777  

Thermometer Indicator for MT4

Hello again,

Does anyone have the Thermometer Indicator? It is very usefull indicator showing entries in established trend. I used to use it in Futures trading.

Here is the formulae if someone decides to build it:

The indicator moves between PLus 5 and Minus 5. It is placed below the Price Chart on your screen, just like any oscilator.

We need Open, High, Low and Close for the last 2 days.(Bars) The reading is taken after the market`s close for the day.(Or on the Close of the last Bar in case of intraday trading).

Firstly,

If today`s Close is higher than yesterday`s Close give it PLUS 2

If today`s Close is lower than yesterday`s Close give it MINUS 2

If today`s Close is equal to yesterday`s Close give it ZERO

Secondly,

If today`s Close is higher than today`s OPEN give it PLUS 2

If today`s Close is lower than today`s OPEN give it MINUS 2

If today`s Close is equal to yesterday`s OPEN give it ZERO

Finally check Today`s RANGE in relation to yesterday`s CLOSE

If today`s LOW is above ysterday`s CLOSE give it PLUS 1

If today`s LOW is below ysterday`s CLOSE give it ZERO

If today`s HIGH is below ysterday`s CLOSE give it MINUS 1

If today`s HIGH is above ysterday`s CLOSE give it ZERO

+5=== Strong Markrt

+4

+3

+2

+1

0=== Neutral Market

-5=== Weak Market

We are interested only in Plus and Minus 5 readings of this indicator.

If the trend is going UP we look at Minus 5 to go Long.

If the trend is down we look at Plus 5 to go Short.

Entry is o the Open of the next bar. (Day, Hour, M30..etc..)

Very useful indicator, indeed.

Thanks,

Nandi

Сергей Русов
Сергей Русов  

Do, please, alert while crossing the level 50.

Files: