How to use Support and Resistance Effectively - page 77

this is a great thread. support and res is so important in trading.

I like to use price action setups in combination with support and resistance. I have found this is a very accurate way to trade forex.

oronb:
Hello,

I am looking for a free site that gives you daily support and resistance levels for these major currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY.

I only want to see the levels with a short and simple explanation. For example: 76.4% Fibonnaci retracement, 5 day moving average, 17 March High, Current top of bollinger band and so on. There's no need for a review or graphs.

Your help would be very much appreciated.

Oron

Oron,

Check this one:

http://www.pivotfarm.com/daily-trader-notes.html

http://www.pivotfarm.com/daily-trader-notes.html - EURUSD and other pairs.

Let me know if this helps. ENJOY!

fxcruiser

This is how I trade forex using support and resistance in combination with price action setups. I draw my support and resistance lines, like on the GBPUSD chart below, and then I just wait for pin bars or fakeys to form. Very simple and stress free trading, not sure why people make it so complicated with all their crazy indicators and stuff.

Files:
gbpusd.jpg  84 kb

Files:
1.jpg  125 kb

if u can trade without indicators purely using S/R then that is defo some feat.

leledc:
Hope this helps:i have programmed with some extern var so you can choose the open candle of some days back,the % of price and some other things...Hope you like it.Bye P.s I have read now that you want London Open:i have made this indi on 0 Candle Open ...I'll try to correct this:but London Open depends on broker so i 'don't know if i can make this easily...

thanks for the share, will test it ...

witsnpips:
thanks for the share, will test it ...

I have added some more var...You can choose median price and close price but of course just for previous days...Median price and fibo % are interesting...

P.s.Maybe it is possible use open of London session with GMT offset...

Files:
3.jpg  93 kb

leledc:
I have added some more var...You can choose median price and close price but of course just for previous days...Median price and fibo % are interesting... P.s.Maybe it is possible use open of London session with GMT offset...

Added Typical Price and corrected a bug!Bye

Files:

leledc:
Added Typical Price and corrected a bug!Bye

Adde S5 and R5...

Files:
Reason: