Indicators with alerts/signal - page 236

Asabs
Asabs  

Bykov

Does any1 has an alert indicator for Bykov indicator?

Thank u

pointernet
pointernet  

Hi!

Does anyone know of an indicator that alerts when price is out, or cross a specified level line of (variable) period EMA?

I would like an alert, when the price cross the EMA level(s) (EMA "+" or "-" Xpips).Look at the picture!

I have searched but can't find exactly, what I would

many thnx

eririnm
eririnm  

Help! Alert Indicator when Candle stick crossover SMA

I've been looking for the Indicator which alerts when Candle Stick crosses over SMA. I could find one for EMA, but not SMA.

I will attach EMA-Alert indicator in case someone can change the code.

(^o^)/ please help me!

Files:
eldyakin
eldyakin  

Macd histogram change color alert!

Greeting,

Has anybody got Macd histogram which got alert when it changes its color? Maybe some can add alert to this uploaded Macd-Silver alert.

Just for extra information. This Macd is best suited for 5M scalping with percentage of winning trades guaranteed! I've tried it

Thanks for the creator of this Macd Indicator

Files:
mancai
mancai  

any StochHistogram indicators with alert here?

pants
pants  

Bells & Whistles

I am a complete rookie (basically i dont have a clue) when it comes to programming and need some help with this indy.

Firstly, i want to change the location of the arrow further away from the bar.

Secondly, i want a to add a sound alert when the arrow displays. (a large boing should do).

I dont mind doing the work myself if someone can point me in the right direction, but preference will be given to someone else doing it in return for words of praise and adulation and ten years of no nonsense, no quible, unconditional respect.

pants
pants  

All Hail - FXBS

fxbs:
here's your Point & Finger

should be ten years and one month - but ok

(i don't know how to code neither but i wont on the list ...first)

you might want to give Primajaya like five years and three month - i just copied from him and Mladen (but Mladen don't need it)

p.s. there was thread with such method (not DIBS ...?) or similar... what was it ?

//-- {praise} Fantastic work FXBS

//-- {adulation} Your the best!

//-- {respect} Cuz..like..your're my hero and i wanna grow up 2 be just like you.

But seriously... Thanks FXBS. I really appreciate it.

mphpopular
mphpopular  

Is it any indicators with text alert whereby is for CCI.

CCI 14 cross 0 / touch 0, then got text alert. Thanks.

areon25
areon25  

hi all..

can someone teach me how to combine several indicator become an Experts Advisors??

Thanks..

areon25
areon25  

hi all..

thanks new digital for your information..