Indicators with alerts/signal - page 113

price crossing alert

Does anyone know where i can find an indicator/Script that will sound an alarm and send an email when price closes above/below a certain price or above/below a moving average.

Thanks

Price Alert Indicator

Hi ForexTrend,

Attached is a Price Alert indicator that I developed. I call it MultiLevelPriceAlert as you can set two upper price alert levels and two lower levels. So all up you can have 4 alert levels set on your chart, that is if you want that many, as each level has the ability to be turned on/off.

All of the elements are adjustable including the option to have either Live Alerts (ie an Alert the instant a level is breached) or on the close of the bar. Plus you can include a seperate note for for each alert, and you can be notified via Msg, Sound and e-mail.

This indicator could also easily be modified to either include Moving Averages, or a modified for MA's only.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Hiachiever.

Thanks, do you have also one can you modify it to also use close above or below Moving averages.

Thanks again

hi

You can try this one ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Today Trend:

Profit Target Line;

Stop/Reversal Line (red);

arrows:

Go Long" ; Go Short"

based on pivot calc.

MA Cross Alert

Hi ForexTRend,

I have modified the PriceALert code and created a indicator that allows the input of 3 different MA and for various alerts to occur when price crosses any of these MA's.

You can of course turn on/off and adjust any of the settings.

Have fun.

Cheers,

Hiachiever.

Thanks you are the best.

want spread alert..

Hai..

i'm new here..

anyone have indicator that alert when spread widen?

pleassee...

share with me.. and thanks for ur help!

Spread Monitor

cipyu:
Hai..

i'm new here..

anyone have indicator that alert when spread widen?

pleassee...

share with me.. and thanks for ur help!

Attached is a spread monitor indicator that I found on an other resource link listed below.

http://www.forexmt4.com/_MT4_Indicators/

Cheers,

Hiachiever

hiachiever:
Attached is a spread monitor indicator that I found on an other resource link listed below.

http://www.forexmt4.com/_MT4_Indicators/

Cheers,

Hiachiever

Great!

Thanks a lot hiachiever!!

Wish u luck in trading!!

Reason: