Files:
Phil
Phil  

Bollitoucher

No problem

AndreyOld
AndreyOld  

SHI SilverTrendSig

Good day, everybody. In your forum I found two indicators - SHI Silver Trend Colour Bars and SHI Silver Trend Sig. It seems to me very interesting the indicators. But after installation the indicators in my computer, I have one little problem. First indicator SHI Silver Trend Colour Bars works very good and rigth, but second indicator puts his dots only in history but not real. Can anybody explain to me, why it is? I every hope on you answer and help.

P.S. Sorry for my English, because I am from Russian forum.

AndreyOld
AndreyOld  
newdigital:
There are some SHI indicators which is not refreshing and when refreshing so repainting

By the way there are many SHI indicators so you can download it from here:

SHI indicators are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172920

Thank you so much, Newdigital. I hope your help and in a future.

muyeenfx
muyeenfx  

Need email alert!

Hello all,

I am new to this forum, not sure where to post. Can someone help me in programming these indicators please? I need email alerts added to both of these. I appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks.

r1r1r1
r1r1r1  

Is that alert is lagging ?

Is that alert is lagging for this indicator? I mean the alert giving 3 candles back sell or buy prices?

Thanks,

Raul.

tonghoe
tonghoe  

Distance of current price versus EMA

Appreciate it if someone can help on this. I need a display on my chart which constantly monitors the difference of the current price versus the 5 EMA in terms of no of pips. A positive value would indicate that it is higher than the EMA and vice versa. It would even be better if anything over 10 pips would be displayed as red whereas 10 and below is displayed as blue. It should also allow me the choose the MA that I want.

tonghoe
tonghoe  
tonghoe:
Appreciate it if someone can help on this. I need a display on my chart which constantly monitors the difference of the current price versus the 5 EMA in terms of no of pips. A positive value would indicate that it is higher than the EMA and vice versa. It would even be better if anything over 10 pips would be displayed as red whereas 10 and below is displayed as blue. It should also allow me the choose the MA that I want.

I posted this question a few days ago, can any kind souls out there help?

tonghoe
tonghoe  

That's was fast. Really appreciate it very much. Just one more request - Can you include an option to choose where to place the indicator on the chart?

tonghoe
tonghoe  
hiachiever:
My pleasure.

There are already to options for moving it around on the screen.

These are MoveUpDn and MoveLeftRight.

Cheers,

Hiachiever

Thanks. How stupid can I get!!! Anyway, I just put it on my chart and simply love it. However, there is one little problem. When the distance is more than 10 pips, the color is still aqua.