Indicators with alerts/signal - page 185

fxin
fxin  

Assistance needed for Aroon indicator w/ alerts

Need help with alert coding. Looking to have popup/sound alerts added to attached aroon indicator.

There are 2 separate indicator lines, one for up and the other for down. Need to have an alert when either line reaches the 100% level maximum line.

The purpose is for use as an overbought/oversold entry/exit signal. I believe a lot of traders who use the aroon indicator use it for a trend entry/exit signal but I am developing a trading strategy using aroon also as a reversal indicator.

I attached a chart image to show possibility of signal entries/exits. If someone can do it and consider an option for email alert as well would be awesome.

Files:
aroon.mq4 3 kb
garhardt
garhardt  

Indicator Alert ?

Has anyone made an audible alert for the Bulls Power and Bears Power ?

garhardt
garhardt  

Sound alert needed

I need a sound alert for these when the values change from pos to neg and vice versa...

thanks so much

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

garhardt
garhardt  

Need alert

Could someone please put an audible alert when these indicators turn positive or negative ?

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

garhardt
garhardt  

By the way

I would be willing to pay for the aforementioned..... Just pm me.

thanks

WHTenn
WHTenn  

Thanks in advance

The Alert-Signal-Shi_Silvertrendsigalert indicator I got off of this thread has an excellent pop-up window but has a weak sound to it. Can someone program it to allow the alert sound from the sound folder to be used to in conjunction with the pop-up window?

Any assistance will be immensely appreciated.

WHTenn
WHTenn  
hiachiever:
Customised Alert Sound file added to indicator. I haven't tested as it was an easy add. So please verify it works as required.

Cheers,

Hiachiever

Thanks for working on it. Unfortunately, I still have the disconnect wav going off instead of the alert wav.

What I did do was to change my disconnect wav where it now sounds like my alert wav. This solved the problem.

Your assistance and time was immensely appreciated. It is traders/programmers like you that make this a great forum.

Thank you!

WHTenn
WHTenn  

Wanted:

Wanted: Looking for a programmer that I can pay to attach a popup and sound alert to my manual system.

Please send me a PM along with your price to do same.

Thanks a bunch

WHTenn
WHTenn  

Thanks a bunch

Linuxser:
You should post here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178140

Thanks for the direction and heads up. Have a great weekend!

WHTenn
WHTenn  

Reference Above Post

MatXerof:
Thanks for the answer. Actually, what I'm looking for is just like attached indicator (auto-plotted in main window) plus sound alert. Now it only has arrow up/down alert (signal).

Very glad if someone can add the "sound" portion in it.

Rgds.

This is the above post:

Can someone add popup window alert and audible alerts at crossings?

Thanks a lot!